1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Jun '11 17:181 edit
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    The PM I sent to ATY was composed with certain concerns in mind, about the prospects of this debate in terms of the practicality of the discussion, whether it could arrive any at concrete conclusion that hasn't already been concluded before.
    Were you hoping that ATY would ask the moderators to delete his own thread?
  2. Pepperland
    Moves
    01 Jun '11 17:19
    Originally posted by FMF
    Oh. So it's not just me who gets creepy PMs from generalissimo.
    Unless you have the sensitivity of a wimpy 12-yr-old you shouldn't find the messages I sent to you "creepy".

Im not surprised to see however that FMF is more inclined to emerge out of his long periods of silence when he feels like sniping from the sidelines, trying to sabotage the thread with his venom, than when he feels like making intelligent and meaningful contributions to the debate.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Jun '11 17:211 edit
    Unless you have the sensitivity of a wimpy 12-yr-old you shouldn't find the messages I sent to you "creepy".
    A wimpy 12-yr-old? Well. Whatever. I couldn't care less whether you think your PMs were some kind of test of manliness. I've blocked any further PMs from you. So don't bother sending any more. Thanks.
  4. Pepperland
    Moves
    01 Jun '11 17:251 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well. Whatever. I've blocked any further PMs from you. So don't bother sending any more. Thanks.
    Spoken like the true impertinent troll that you are.

Why exactly do you feel the need to derail this thread with your gratuitous passive-agressive little jibes? feeling bored today FMF? Got nothing better to do?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Jun '11 17:28
    Why exactly do you feel the need to derail this thread with your gratuitous passive-agressive little jibes?
    Were you hoping - with your PM - that ATY would ask the moderators to delete his own thread?
  6. Pepperland
    Moves
    01 Jun '11 17:29
    Originally posted by FMF
    A wimpy 12-yr-old? Well. Whatever. I couldn't care less whether you think your PMs were some kind of test of manliness. I've blocked any further PMs from you. So don't bother sending any more. Thanks.
    Obviously you do care a lot, to a rather creepy degree, considering you insist on digging up things from the past, that one day I sent you a PM two years ago, for no apparent reason other than to attack me personally. Its borderline stalker behavior if you ask me.
  7. Pepperland
    Moves
    01 Jun '11 17:30
    Originally posted by FMF
    Were you hoping - with your PM - that ATY would ask the moderators to delete his own thread?
    non-sequitur.
  8. Pepperland
    Moves
    01 Jun '11 17:32
    Originally posted by FMF
    I've blocked any further PMs from you. So don't bother sending any more. Thanks.

Whoever said I intended to waste my precious time sending you any more PMs? Are you hallucinating? Have those voices in your head told you that? have you forgotten to take your medication recently?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Jun '11 17:341 edit
    Obviously you do care a lot, to a rather creepy degree, considering you insist on digging up things from the past, that one day I sent you a PM two years ago, for no apparent reason other than to attack me personally. Its borderline stalker behavior if you ask me.
    Well you can't stalk me with creepy PMs any more because I've blocked you. So it's all moot, I suppose.

If there is some particular direction you'd like this thread on the IRA to go, why not share it with us? I don't think ATY is going to ask for it to be deleted on account of your PM to him.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Jun '11 17:35
    Whoever said I intended to waste my precious time sending you any more PMs? Are you hallucinating? Have those voices in your head told you that? have you forgotten to take your medication recently?
    Do you have anything to share with us about how you'd like to see this IRA thread proceed? Do you have any specific reaction to the OP?
  11. Pepperland
    Moves
    01 Jun '11 17:44
    Originally posted by FMF
    Do you have anything to share with us about how you'd like to see this IRA thread proceed? Do you have any specific reaction to the OP?
    Perhaps you could tell me what your ideas are in regards to the direction this thread should take.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Jun '11 17:48
    Perhaps you could tell me what your ideas are in regards to the direction this thread should take.
    It wasn't me - it was you who PM'd ATY about "the prospects of this debate in terms of the practicality of the discussion, whether it could arrive any at concrete conclusion that hasn't already been concluded before", so the onus is on you not me to state what direction it SHOULD take. Unlike you, I have made numerous substantial contributions to earlier and recent debates about Ireland and the IRA. Did you read the OP? Does it "hit the nail on the head" as DrKF suggested, or do you disagree?
  13. Germany
    Moves
    01 Jun '11 18:06
    At least this FMF vs. generalissimo showdown leads the thread in a refreshing direction.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Jun '11 18:13
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    At least this FMF vs. generalissimo showdown leads the thread in a refreshing direction.
    I think the concept of ME being a "stalker" because generalissimo sends ME creepy PMs is "a refreshing direction"! LOL.

I think DrKF was right to suggest that the OP "hits the nail on the head". Can't get an on-topic response from generalissimo. What do you reckon?
  15. Pepperland
    Moves
    01 Jun '11 18:17
    Originally posted by FMF
    It wasn't me - it was you who PM'd ATY about "the prospects of this debate in terms of the practicality of the discussion, whether it could arrive any at concrete conclusion that hasn't already been concluded before", so the onus is on you not me to state what direction it SHOULD take. Unlike you, I have made numerous substantial contributions to earlier and rec ...[text shortened]... ou read the OP? Does it "hit the nail on the head" as DrKF suggested, or do you disagree?
    I don't feel particularly inclined to publicly elaborate on the direction I feel this thread should take, the content of my PM concerns only the individual whom I sent it to, had I been intending to discuss this matter in the open, with you, I would have posted in the forums for everyone to see.

I suggest you take care of your own affairs and leave me to take care of my own, whatever the purposes or the content of my PM were there's no reason why I should share them with you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree