1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Jun '11 18:22
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    I don't feel particularly inclined to publicly elaborate on the direction I feel this thread should take, the content of my PM concerns only the individual whom I sent it to, had I been intending to discuss this matter in the open, with you, I would have posted in the forums for everyone to see.
    Well I'm sure the community awaits with bated breath to see if you relent with regard to your "intention" and do indeed come out into "the open". Anyway. Your secret opinions about "direction" aside, did you actually read the OP? What did you think of DrKF's suggestion?
  2. Pepperland
    Moves
    01 Jun '11 18:24
    Originally posted by FMF
    I think the concept of ME being a "stalker" because generalissimo sends ME creepy PMs is "a refreshing direction"! LOL.

I think DrKF was right to suggest that the OP "hits the nail on the head". Can't get an on-topic response from generalissimo. What do you reckon?
    Stalker is as stalker does FMF, mounting a campaign of defamation against me in the forums for PMs I sent you two years ago, whose creepiness is arguably a product of your imagination, resembles something only an online stalker or, to borrow your term, an "e-thug" would do, if the shoe fits just wear it.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Jun '11 18:29
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    Stalker is as stalker does FMF, mounting a campaign of defamation against me in the forums for PMs I sent you two years ago, whose creepiness is arguably a product of your imagination, resembles something only an online stalker or, to borrow your term, an "e-thug" would do, if the shoe fits just wear it.
    What did you think of what DrKF said about this thread's OP?
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    01 Jun '11 21:23
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well I'm sure the community awaits with bated breath to see if you relent with regard to your "intention" and do indeed come out into "the open". Anyway. Your secret opinions about "direction" aside, did you actually read the OP? What did you think of DrKF's suggestion?
    I'll tell you what I think.
    I think the dismanteling of Britain's "intelligence" in the Northern Ireland arena is good and that a lot of people here think that Britain is in the right when it comes to the whole N.I. debate.

I seriously think you should all read a little of Ireland's history. From, say, 1500 AD onwards.

Then come to a bloody conclusion, instead of constantly bending over and letting authority take you as it pleases. They didn't become "authority" for nothing.
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    21 Jun '11 01:361 edit
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-13851316

Homes in east Belfast's Short Strand area have been attacked by a large group of masked men, Sinn Fein has said.

Crowds were still at an interface on the lower Newtownards Road and Bryson Street in the early hours of Tuesday.

Lord Mayor of Belfast Niall O Donnghaile, a Sinn Fein councillor for the area, was at the scene.

He told the BBC that 60-100 masked men fully dressed in camouflage gear have been attacking homes.

The attacks were carried out at the Mountpottinger Road as well as the lower Newtownards Road, Mr O Donnghaile said.

Police are at the scene and community and youth workers have been trying to defuse the situation.

'Residents injured'

"It's a tense and dangerous situation," Mr O Donnghaile said.

"They've hit homes with paint bombs, pipe bombs and petrol bombs.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree