1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Sep '18 00:52
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    You asked for what was "abnormal".

Unfortunately, the US bombing other countries isn't "abnormal".
    Tweeting isn't abnormal either. If that is the worse thing Trump has done I can live with it.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Sep '18 02:41
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    Tweeting isn't abnormal either. If that is the worse thing Trump has done I can live with it.
    Announcing government policy at odd hours based on what you just saw on Fox News is beyond "abnormal".
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    07 Sep '18 02:49
    Announcing government policy at odd hours based on what you just saw on Fox News is beyond "abnormal".
    It’s too bizarre to even contemplate.

It’s something Monty Python could have come up with.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Sep '18 05:56
    Thinking the Fox News Channel is not fake news is abnormal to me, but not to a lot of people. I'm not sure what news report you are talking about though. Just what are you talking about?
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Sep '18 13:011 edit
    Thinking the Fox News Channel is not fake news is abnormal to me, but not to a lot of people. I'm not sure what news report you are talking about though. Just what are you talking about?
    Trump's tweets are very often on subjects which were on Fox News minutes before.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/01/05/trump-media-feedback-loop-216248
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 Sep '18 08:26
    Trump's tweets are very often on subjects which were on Fox News minutes before.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/01/05/trump-media-feedback-loop-216248
    You said "Announcing government policy". Comments unrelated to policy don't count.
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    08 Sep '18 12:34
    You said "Announcing government policy". Comments unrelated to policy don't count.
    Seemingly they do.
    What are you going to do about it?
  8. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    09 Sep '18 13:41
    When The POTUS speaks, it is natural to assume that it is not merely the commentary of a private citizen.

Maybe that's why there is 'resistance' within his own administration, eh?
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 Sep '18 14:29
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Seemingly they do.
    What are you going to do about it?
    He is still tweeting with impunity because you can't stop him.
    What are you going to do about it? Impeach him? LOL!!!!!!
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 Sep '18 14:33
    Originally posted by @moonbus
    When The POTUS speaks, it is natural to assume that it is not merely the commentary of a private citizen.

Maybe that's why there is 'resistance' within his own administration, eh?
    Maybe nobody cares enough for it to make a difference. If whining about tweets is the worst criticism the anti Trump crowd can do maybe they can criticize his choice of footwear next. It will give you something different to hate him for.
  11. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    09 Sep '18 15:501 edit
    Maybe nobody cares enough for it to make a difference. If whining about tweets is the worst criticism the anti Trump crowd can do maybe they can criticize his choice of footwear next. It will give you something different to hate him for.
    It makes America's long-standing allies very jittery to read some of what he posts at twitter. It makes his own staff jittery to find out they've been fired, or that's he's invited Putin to a conference, by reading it first at twitter. This has all the hallmarks of an amateur at the helm; it's not professional.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 Sep '18 16:40
    Originally posted by @moonbus
    It makes America's long-standing allies very jittery to read some of what he posts at twitter. It makes his own staff jittery to find out they've been fired, or that's he's invited Putin to a conference, by reading it first at twitter. This has all the hallmarks of an amateur at the helm; it's not professional.
    "America's long-standing allies very jittery to read some of what he posts at twitter."

Can you give me a few examples?

"It makes his own staff jittery to find out they've been fired"

He fired his entire staff? I must have missed that.

Didn't this only happen to Rex T after Rex called him a moron behind his back? If you were POTUS and your Sec. of State called you a moron behind your back I think you would be upset enough to do it on social media behind his.....and spare me the reasons Trump is a moron. I already know he is a moron, but you don't call a moron a moron when he is your boss. It is a bad career move.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree