1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 Jul '16 01:431 edit
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    You do know that masturbating doesn't make you go blind?
    Lies! If that is not the case then why do I now need glasses?

How much more proof do you need?

Masturbation denier! 😠
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    31 Jul '16 14:03
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Don't you get it yet?

The idea is to stop global warming before it starts destroying the earth. This planet is still the only one we have.

You're like the kid who is told to stop masturbating or he'll go blind. He then asks "can I just do it until I need glasses?"

Haven't you heard of the "Greenhouse Effect"? By the time we "need glasses" ...[text shortened]... late to stop it. But all you fools care about is your profits now. Screw the next generations.
    If you begin writing many posts explicitly about sexuality that are unrelated to US politics, I suspect that readers will conclude that you are intentionally trolling off-topic.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Aug '16 02:00
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    If you begin writing many posts explicitly about sexuality that are unrelated to US politics, I suspect that readers will conclude that you are intentionally trolling off-topic.
    I think Dims are now incapable of discussing politics without talking about some form of sexual deviancy.
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    01 Aug '16 02:44
    Originally posted by whodey
    I think Dims are now incapable of discussing politics without talking about some form of sexual deviancy.
    T (not d) ouche!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree