1. Joined
    11 Jun '18
    Moves
    12 Jun '18 16:15
    I mean do they deliberately go out and scare people? If so, does this mean they are terrorists?
  2. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    12 Jun '18 16:262 edits
    Originally posted by @2luv
    I mean do they deliberately go out and scare people? If so, does this mean they are terrorists?
    No and no. However, they are a Mafia type gang who is heavy into drug dealing and prostitution; and, murder if you cross them. If you don't deal drugs where they deal drugs, and do not intentionally cross them, they will never bother you.
  3. Joined
    11 Jun '18
    Moves
    12 Jun '18 16:39

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    12 Jun '18 16:41
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    But you intentionally crossed him. So you'd better load up for bear. Cuz they're comin' ...
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    12 Jun '18 16:43
    They have no political or ideological agenda.
    They are just in it for the $$$$
    So the answer is no.
  6. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    12 Jun '18 16:445 edits
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I guess you didn't catch the part about NOT crossing them. If I was you, you better move out of your city now dumb arse. Furthermore, I do not believe you as you would not need to ask anyone any longer about the Hell's Angels; as, they would have already kicked your arse severely by now .
  7. Joined
    11 Jun '18
    Moves
    12 Jun '18 18:10
    Originally posted by @kingdavid403
    I guess you didn't catch the part about NOT crossing them. If I was you, you better move out of your city now dumb arse. Furthermore, I do not believe you as you would not need to ask anyone any longer about the Hell's Angels; as, they would have already kicked your arse severely by now .
    Oh. Ok. I must have missed that part. But you say they're NOT terrorists. So I SHOULDN'T be scared. That's some comfort.
  8. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    12 Jun '18 18:25
    No
  9. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    12 Jun '18 18:27
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    But you intentionally crossed him. So you'd better load up for bear. Cuz they're comin' ...
    If his neighbors are armed and willing to back him they can keep the Angels out.
  10. Joined
    11 Jun '18
    Moves
    12 Jun '18 18:37
    Well, sure. It's cycle city here in Southampton. Come on down, one and all. We've got some of the best trails imaginable here. Be great to see you.
  11. Joined
    11 Jun '18
    Moves
    12 Jun '18 18:40
    My name is Christopher John Raymond Albon which is an anagram of
    'Phantom children's honorary job'. and Southampton is 'Phantoms out'.
  12. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    12 Jun '18 18:53
    Oh. Ok. I must have missed that part. But you say they're NOT terrorists. So I SHOULDN'T be scared. That's some comfort.
    No. You SHOULD be scared. Stay in the house and booby trap your doors and windows.
  13. Joined
    11 Jun '18
    Moves
    12 Jun '18 18:551 edit
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    No. You SHOULD be scared. Stay in the house and booby trap your doors and windows.
    Nah, you're alright. We don't tolerate that in Southampton any more.

I saw a biker in a mask here put his hand to his chest when looking at me. That was
    a while back now. Is that some kind of code?
  14. Joined
    11 Jun '18
    Moves
    12 Jun '18 19:151 edit
    If you do visit Sourhampton. You might laugh particularly hard at the crazy paving here though. I've been trying to get it fixed for years but they just ignore me. Does anybody know where we can find a good stone mason?
  15. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    12 Jun '18 19:52
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    They have no political or ideological agenda.
    They are just in it for the $$$$
    So the answer is no.
    Terror is a tactic to achieve ends, which are not necessarily ideological. See the links below, and consider this quote from the second one:
    Following the months after Riina's arrest, there were a series of bombings by the Corleonesi against several tourist spots on the Italian mainland – the Via dei Georgofili in Florence, Via Palestro in Milan and the Piazza San Giovanni in Laterano and Via San Teodoro in Rome, which left 10 people dead and 93 injured as well as severe damage.

Provenzano proposed a new less violent Mafia strategy instead of the terrorist bombing campaign in 1993 against the state to get them to back off in their crackdown against the Mafia after the murders of antimafia prosecutors Giovanni Falcone and Paolo Borsellino.
    The bold face is my emphasis. Cosa Nostra is a collection of criminal gangs whose motivation is the acquisition of wealth. Their only interest in politics lies in the cultivation of corruption among those politicians they can bribe for the furthering of their financial interests. Nevertheless, the Corleonesi's campaign of violence constituted terrorism.

Whether the term can meaningfully be applied to the Hell's Angels is another question, but not one that hinges on their underlying motivation.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Mafia_War
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corleonesi_Mafia_clan

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree