1. Joined
    08 Oct '08
    Moves
    05 Aug '09 21:44
    All this birther garbage leads to a bigger question. Why should place of birth matter? If immigrants are good enough to run for Congress or governor, why can't they be president? Immigrants probably love this country more than those of us who were born here. The immigrants chose to leave their old life behind, and out of all the nations in the world, they chose to come to the US. Meanwhile, I suspect that those of us who were born here tend to take a lot of stuff for granted.

We can debate about whether or not someone like Arnold would make a good president. The shame is that such debate will always be moot.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Aug '09 21:47
    Originally posted by Melanerpes
    All this birther garbage leads to a bigger question. Why should place of birth matter? If immigrants are good enough to run for Congress or governor, why can't they be president? Immigrants probably love this country more than those of us who were born here. The immigrants chose to leave their old life behind, and out of all the nations in the world, they ...[text shortened]... ne like Arnold would make a good president. The shame is that such debate will always be moot.
    His motto could be, "What I did for California I can do for the country". LOL
  3. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    05 Aug '09 21:48
    All this birther garbage leads to a bigger question. Why should place of birth matter? If immigrants are good enough to run for Congress or governor, why can't they be president? Immigrants probably love this country more than those of us who were born here. The immigrants chose to leave their old life behind, and out of all the nations in the world, they ...[text shortened]... ne like Arnold would make a good president. The shame is that such debate will always be moot.
    Why not Hitler?
  4. silicon valley
    Moves
    05 Aug '09 22:31
    why not change the constitution and make it retroactive?!?! then obama'd be covered too !!!!
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Aug '09 22:421 edit
    Yeah he did wonders for California didn't he?

As far as immigrants loving America more than those born here, Scherzo is a perfect example of that not being true. Scherzo loves Cuba. Odd that he didn't want to emmigrate there.
  6. Joined
    08 Oct '08
    Moves
    05 Aug '09 22:54
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham

As far as immigrants loving America more than those born here, Scherzo is a perfect example of that not being true. Scherzo loves Cuba. Odd that he didn't want to emmigrate there.
    I suspect scherzo loves the US a lot more than he's letting on.
  7. Standard membersmw6869
    Granny
    Parts Unknown
    Moves
    05 Aug '09 23:45
    I suspect scherzo loves the US a lot more than he's letting on.
    If scherzo says he loves the US we'll eat our shorts on YouTube. We watched him last night on the Gaza Strip-ping. He's got quite a nice azz.

MASSOD.
  8. Joined
    26 Dec '08
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 05:41
    Here here.
    I agree with you.
    Plus I have nothing against Arnold either.
    The California legislature is another story.
  9. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 05:53
    Originally posted by smw6869
    If scherzo says he loves the US we'll eat our shorts on YouTube. We watched him last night on the Gaza Strip-ping. He's got quite a nice azz.

MASSOD.
    I spose he was buck nekid sept for his ak47 slung over his shoulder.
  10. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 06:02
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham

You're an immigrant too.

As a matter of fact, all yankees are immigrants, except for the natives nowadays in reservations.
  11. silicon valley
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 06:16
    nisei aren't immigrants.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree