1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    01 Feb '19 10:12
    These 2 Ladies are fully 2 generations apart from different countries, but when they're into their art they seem like the happiest people on earth. Their short music clip at the end is worth listening to.

🙂

YouTube
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Feb '19 02:43
    @mchill said
    These 2 Ladies are fully 2 generations apart from different countries, but when they're into their art they seem like the happiest people on earth. Their short music clip at the end is worth listening to.

🙂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcvoX9Kuoj0
    Art has the power to not only transform, but to transport one to other, more perfect realms. At least temporarily, and for most, this is good enough. A break from injustice, insult and insecurity, even for a little while, allows one to maintain mental health and coping skills. I made a commitment to myself to practice my art at least one hour every day, and it is truly a regenerative and healing hour. I recommend it to everybody. Find your art, and heal thyself.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Feb '19 03:14

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    02 Feb '19 07:26
    @suzianne said
    Art has the power to not only transform, but to transport one to other, more perfect realms. At least temporarily, and for most, this is good enough. A break from injustice, insult and insecurity, even for a little while, allows one to maintain mental health and coping skills. I made a commitment to myself to practice my art at least one hour every day, and it is truly a regenerative and healing hour. I recommend it to everybody. Find your art, and heal thyself.
    I've always thought of my posts here as art, hope you appreciate them.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Feb '19 09:13
    @wajoma said
    I've always thought of my posts here as art, hope you appreciate them.
    Garbage is not art.
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    02 Feb '19 11:15
    @suzianne said
    Garbage is not art.
    To be fair he never said his posts were art,
    he just thinks of them as art.
    And nobody cares for his thoughts.

No harm, no foul.
  7. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    02 Feb '19 11:18
    I'm sure that if Art treats people with respect; he's perfectly capable of making them happy. 🙂
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    03 Feb '19 18:38
    @wolfe63 said
    I'm sure that if Art treats people with respect; he's perfectly capable of making them happy. 🙂
    Art can be a headache, too; here's an interesting article detailing the problems yacht owners with expensive paintings and sculptures are having. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-03/art-on-the-superyachts-beware-of-wine-corks-and-unruly-children?utm_medium=social&cmpid=socialflow-twitter-business&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_content=business&utm_source=twitter

😢
  9. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    03 Feb '19 19:00
    @Suzianne
    Suzianne is the art police. She says what art is and isn't. Don't think she will let you have an opinion she doesn't approve either.
  10. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    03 Feb '19 19:001 edit
    @no1marauder said
    Art can be a headache, too; here's an interesting article detailing the problems yacht owners with expensive paintings and sculptures are having. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-03/art-on-the-superyachts-beware-of-wine-corks-and-unruly-children?utm_medium=social&cmpid=socialflow-twitter-business&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_content=business&utm_source=twitter

😢
    I respect your attorney mentality which tends to focus on the weakness in any argument, however I was just trying to inject some positive vibes into an otherwise divided and combative forum.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Feb '19 22:081 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    04 Feb '19 02:36
    @mchill said
    I respect your attorney mentality which tends to focus on the weakness in any argument, however I was just trying to inject some positive vibes into an otherwise divided and combative forum.
    Me too mchill, and along come two meanies trying to make themselves feel better by insulting others.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree