1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Feb '11 04:50
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    if Sun Yat-Sen has any descendants here, their citizenship should be considered on a case-by-case basis, with births claimed to have been in Hawaii to be taken with a grain of salt, of course.
    Do you think Sun Yat-Sen is in any way related to Barack Obama?
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Feb '11 06:14
    Originally posted by bill718
    What can I say Whodey...it's world gone mad!!!🙄🙄🙄
    I think we can both agree with that. 😀
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Feb '11 06:16
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    China?
    The capitalist class as a whole?
    If it was China, why the secrecy? As for foriegn buying, it accounted for the most at about $108 billion. If it was China, they would be the only ones who thought that secrecy was important so the question is, why?
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Feb '11 06:17
    Originally posted by FMF
    Whodey I like your style. What if it were $4,000 billion? In other words, $4 trillion. Or $40 trillion, even. Come on, think it through. Assume it is $40 trillion - an unaccounted for $40 trillion - assuming - for the purposes of my only question: which is - why would it be THAT much? Or if it were $400 trillion? My only question is: why would it be $400 ...[text shortened]... -scan "Fed" in my posts) or on child-rearing. Or dragged up in front of a Death Panel.
    Although the author does not think Obama would pull a stunt like this, he does not once question the data.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Feb '11 06:511 edit
    Of course, I would feel better if the Fed were audited by an independent agency, but they are not. In fact, Ron Paul introduced legislation into the HR 1207 Financial Reform bill last year to do just that, however, Senators led by Chris Dodd had it stricken from the legislation.

So the questoin begs, what are they afraid of? :'(
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Feb '11 07:06
    Originally posted by whodey
    So the questoin begs, what are they afraid of?
    Perhaps they are afraid of you declaring everything that you don't personally know to be a "secret" and then asking questions like "what are they afraid of?"
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Feb '11 07:101 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Perhaps they are afraid of you declaring everything that you don't personally know to be a "secret" and then asking questions like "what are they afraid of?"
    Don't you think it would help with transparency, assuming they even use that term anymore?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Feb '11 07:20
    Originally posted by whodey
    Don't you think it would help with transparency, assuming they even use that term anymore?
    Who is this "they" you think is trying to trick you with their "secrets"?
  9. silicon valley
    Moves
    14 Feb '11 05:34
    Originally posted by FMF
    Do you think Sun Yat-Sen is in any way related to Barack Obama?
    we're all related, except for the core Scientologists.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree