1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    05 Oct '09 07:05
    Originally posted by fatalinsomnia
    This is a serious question. Is it offensive, when talking to someone online (e.g., on this site) to ask someone what their race is? I don't wanna offend anyone unless I'm doing it on purpose. So what do you think? Thx.
    Sometimes I play white, and sometimes I'm black.
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    05 Oct '09 07:55
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    [b]."the biggest racist" ?! I do not think so

well there are others, but sam certainly stands out.

You need to give examples to make accusations like that.

and I have many times in the past, he even sent me a PM reavealing his true colors.
    also, its not like its hard to find a racist post from sam anyway.

I have been followi ...[text shortened]... h am I? I don't see how, if anyone is being pathetic here is you and your little racist pal.
    coming from a gay hater
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    05 Oct '09 08:00
    back to the topic, like it had been said before in this topic, before the name calling ensued:

1. people shouldn't be offended if someone asks their race
    so i asked if you are a black dood. answer yes or no and nevermind that i just wasted the time it took to ask that question.

2. i don't see any reasons to ask someone else their race.
    if you want to date someone, ask for a picture. ugly people are everywhere. though of course you should search for inner beauty.
  4. Pepperland
    Moves
    05 Oct '09 16:13
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    coming from a gay hater
    LOL

I won't even bother to ask for evidence to back your claim, you're clearly clueless.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree