1. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    22 Oct '12 01:21
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    You act like you believe there is gold there.
    There was supposedly a considerable amount of Fed gold in the basement of one of the Trade Center towers. It was never found. Was it ever there?
  2. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    22 Oct '12 02:03
    Originally posted by normbenign
    There was supposedly a considerable amount of Fed gold in the basement of one of the Trade Center towers. It was never found. Was it ever there?
    I thought they did find some there. Will have to look it up again.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Oct '12 03:57
    Really, I thought it was in your basement. Perhaps Joe has it in his basement.
  4. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    22 Oct '12 03:59
    Looks like they found 230 million worth of gold and silver. Much less than some think was supposed to be there. Doubt the truth will be known.
  5. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    31 Oct '12 20:32
    Originally posted by whodey
    It is an obvious terrorist target. Remember 9/11? They tried the same thing years before and it failed the first time. This tells me that they may continue to target it until they are successful. Therefore, asking what benefit in terms of harming the country it will produce is a logical question I think. If it will cause systemic harm, perhaps they shoul ...[text shortened]... think about decentralizing the Fed so that not all of their eggs are in one basket so to speak.
    There are bigger targets. One of the ones that people should think about is the Hoover Dam. There are tens of thousands of people downrange of the Dam and electricity generation for about 20% of the southwest United States would be lost. It's a great place for a phalanx.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree