1. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Nov '16 09:45
    Just probably a coincidence right?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-25/australia-joins-norway-it-cuts-clinton-foundation-donations-0
  2. Germany
    Moves
    26 Nov '16 09:59
    Wow, that's surprising. Governments don't want to appear politically motivated in determining charitable donations.

Could Hillary be more crooked!
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Nov '16 12:12
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Wow, that's surprising. Governments don't want to appear politically motivated in determining charitable donations.

Could Hillary be more crooked!
    I found the Australian governments reason to be incomprehensible. Infact its was empty rhetoric and explained nothing,
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Nov '16 13:15
    Enquirer - Why are you cutting funding.
    Australian government - The Clinton Foundation has a proven track record of helping developing countries?

Really? Did I read that correctly? Does it even provide a reason? Why does it make NO SENSE?

lets read it again.

When asked why donations were being cut off now, a Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade official simply said that the Clinton Foundation has “a proven track record” in helping developing countries.

Does anyone else feel that it simply does not follow, a non sequitur of Ralph Wiggam proportions!
  5. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    26 Nov '16 18:35
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Enquirer - Why are you cutting funding.
    Australian government - The Clinton Foundation has a proven track record of helping developing countries?

Really? Did I read that correctly? Does it even provide a reason? Why does it make NO SENSE?

lets read it again.

When asked why donations were being cut off now, a Department of Foreign Affairs a ...[text shortened]... oes anyone else feel that it simply does not follow, a non sequitur of Ralph Wiggam proportions!
    Maybe the Aussies are practicing double speak skills for their next election.
  6. Cape Town
    Moves
    26 Nov '16 18:57
    I found the Australian governments reason to be incomprehensible. Infact its was empty rhetoric and explained nothing,
    Maybe its because you read the answer to a different question. Not surprising you are confused about the answer.
  7. Cape Town
    Moves
    26 Nov '16 18:57
    Originally posted by mchill
    Maybe the Aussies are practicing double speak skills for their next election.
    Or maybe its Robbie and the reporters fault, and nothing to do with the Aussies.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Nov '16 19:53

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-25/australia-joins-norway-it-cuts-clinton-foundation-donations-0
    No comment due to political profiling.😛
  9. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    26 Nov '16 20:12

Another scoop for zeroboy. 😲
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Nov '16 23:161 edit
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Another scoop for zeroboy. 😲
    you still weepin snowflake, chin up maybe there will be a recount and we can mock you again! 😀
  11. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    26 Nov '16 23:28
    you still weepin snowflake, chin up maybe there will be a recount and we can mock you again! 😀
    Looking forward to it! In the meantime, go mock yourself.
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 Nov '16 23:32
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Looking forward to it! In the meantime, go mock yourself.
    I thought Hillary told Trump to accept the results. Now she is unwilling to accept the results? Say it isn't so.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    27 Nov '16 13:031 edit

Sorry, I can't accept the validity of this news source.

None of these people seem to be on the payroll of Soros.

If the news source were valid, the Huffington Post and CNN would be all over it!

More right wing lies. Nothing to see here.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    27 Nov '16 13:35
    For the record, I think that Australia is making a big mistake here.

They should have waited for the Jill Stein recount first.

Mwahahahaha!!
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Nov '16 14:23
    Originally posted by whodey
    Sorry, I can't accept the validity of this news source.

None of these people seem to be on the payroll of Soros.

If the news source were valid, the Huffington Post and CNN would be all over it!

More right wing lies. Nothing to see here.
    Indeed when I pressed Randy Andy on the validity of CNN he told me that it was valid because it was trusted by millions, an argument ad populum, many people believe it therefore it is, a nonsense and logically fallacious argument. Infact zerohedge produced a list of the utterly corrupt mainstream media who had supported Mrs Clinton and who did her bidding, outed by wikileaks email dumps. I don't know anyone who takes CNN seriously as a reputable news source except for Hillary Zombies like Randy Andy who is still in denial.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree