1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Nov '16 14:56
    Originally posted by Eladar
    I thought Hillary told Trump to accept the results. Now she is unwilling to accept the results? Say it isn't so.
    I thought so. All you fools get your "real" news from Trump's tweets.
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    27 Nov '16 18:05
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Indeed when I pressed Randy Andy on the validity of CNN he told me that it was valid because it was trusted by millions, an argument ad populum, many people believe it therefore it is, a nonsense and logically fallacious argument. Infact zerohedge produced a list of the utterly corrupt mainstream media who had supported Mrs Clinton and who did her b ...[text shortened]... ly as a reputable news source except for Hillary Zombies like Randy Andy who is still in denial.
    As I advised you when you asked, both CNN and the New York Times have stood the test of time.
    Both are trusted by millions of people. The world would be a poorer place without them.

Zerohedge, on the other hand, is garbage.

With your bias and severely limited powers of judgment, I don't expect you to understand

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree