1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Jun '13 15:38
    http://www.infowars.com/86240/

We have already seen how the US government is out of control. Now you know how the Australian government abuses its power over its citizens. I'm afraid there is no end to the power grab that is happening in the Western World.

Eventually enough people are going to have to say enough is enough and be willing to take a stand.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Jun '13 16:58
    Originally posted by Eladar

We have already seen how the US government is out of control. Now you know how the Australian government abuses its power over its citizens. I'm afraid there is no end to the power grab that is happening in the Western World.

Eventually enough people are going to have to say enough is enough and be willing to take a stand.
    All they need to do is sneak into their nearest IRS building and steal their AR 15's so that they can defend themselves against their government.
  3. Germany
    Moves
    22 Jun '13 17:53

What kind of stand do you suggest?
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Jun '13 17:561 edit
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    It could take many forms, but the net result would be the same. The people in power will no longer be in power. The government will function under new more restrictive rules. Of course when I say more restrictive, I mean the government will be restricted not the population.
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    22 Jun '13 17:58
    It could take many forms, but the net result would be the same. The people in power will no longer be in power. The government will function under new more restrictive rules. Of course when I say more restrictive, I mean the government will be restricted not the population.
    1. Take A Stand!
    2. ??????????
    3. PROFIT!
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Jun '13 17:59
    What they need is an Alamo.
  7. Germany
    Moves
    22 Jun '13 18:00
    So just vote for someone who wants to do that then.
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Jun '13 18:02
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    1. Take A Stand!
    2. ??????????
    3. PROFIT!
    Profit? Nah, people who are willing to take such a stand will have to do it for something other than money. If they just want money, they just have to keep the people we have in power. True, it won't be much, but they won't have to do anything to get it.
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Jun '13 18:02
    So just vote for someone who wants to do that then.
    lol

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree