Moves
    08 Apr '17 19:45

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Apr '17 01:401 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Men do not typically wear make-up, visit nail bars for acrylic nail treatment, visit beauticians etc etc This therefore begs the question why are you holding men and women to the same standards when clearly women spend a lot more time and energy on cosmetics, dress and physical appearance. Is it really because expectations are higher for women or that they simply create higher expectations by their behaviour?
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    10 Apr '17 00:18
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Men do not typically wear make-up, visit nail bars for acrylic nail treatment, visit beauticians etc etc This therefore begs the question why are you holding men and women to the same standards when clearly women spend a lot more time and energy on cosmetics, dress and physical appearance. Is it really because expectations are higher for women or that they simply create higher expectations by their behaviour?
    Would you feel comfortable if your wife was required to wear heels and miniskirts at work?
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    10 Apr '17 00:30
    if that's their choice, fine.

it is clearly wrong to force them to do so.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Apr '17 00:43

6. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    10 Apr '17 00:47
    High heels should be banned as torture devices... certainly before burkinis.
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    10 Apr '17 08:25
    Originally posted by sh76
    High heels should be banned as torture devices... certainly before burkinis.
    what you fail to understand is that they are banning the requirement to wear high heels. nobody is stopping anyone from wearing them if they so choose. there is a difference. big one
  8. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    10 Apr '17 08:51
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    what you fail to understand is that they are banning the requirement to wear high heels. nobody is stopping anyone from wearing them if they so choose. there is a difference. big one
    Dilbert you dilbert, of course employers can stop you from wearing high heels at work, many do. You may be better keeping that activity in the privacy of your home anyway.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Apr '17 09:02
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Would you feel comfortable if your wife was required to wear heels and miniskirts at work?
    you have added the proviso miniskirts. why is that?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Apr '17 09:06
    Does any male prime minister have to be concerned about a newspaper judging his legs' appearance?

Perhaps not his legs but Mr. Corbyn was repeatedly chastised for his alleged slovenly appearance. Its clear that Mrs May needs a fashion guru like me because some of her creations have been in very poor taste especially her trip to America. That orange jacket was hideous.
  11. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    10 Apr '17 10:01
    I can understand high heels and miniskirts being banned in a workplace.

I cannot fathom any rational reason to force women to wear them.
  12. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    10 Apr '17 15:35
    you have added the proviso miniskirts. why is that?
    Because it is in the OP
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    10 Apr '17 22:03
    The title of the thread had me confused? I thought D started this to complain about the city of Banning.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Apr '17 01:231 edit

15. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    14 Apr '17 00:38
    Originally posted by Eladar
    The title of the thread had me confused? I thought D started this to complain about the city of Banning.
    Me too, I thought this was a clickbait play on words where somehow Dark Lord Bannon's Whitehouse was revelling in the joy of seeing accentuated female calf muscles.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree