1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Oct '19 17:31
    @averagejoe1 said
    Barr spoke, Notre Dame, last week: Excerpts.......as he blames secularism for social pathologies such as drug addiction, family breakdown and increasing numbers of angry and alienated young males.
    ""Whereas, religion addresses challenges by stressing personal responsibllity {a time-worn preach of AverageJoe}, the (liberal) state's answer to everything is to alleviate "b ...[text shortened]... the wind as the liberal society continues its quest............................

Any comments?
    Good God.

You know, idiots like this who fall for every idiotic thing they hear on Fox News, or Breitbart, or whatever right-wing lunatic catches their eye this week would never get this kind of audience if Trump hadn't thrust his ineptitude into the national spotlight.

You're aware of this, right? Normally, guys like this saying stupid crap like this are ignored at the end of the bar like Cliff from Cheers. The difference is that this idiot is the Attorney General. How sad for America.
  2. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    16 Oct '19 22:03
    @AverageJoe1

There is lots to pick apart here.
    But let's keep it brief.

It seems that there are those that want the US to become a society based on religious doctrine.
    Cat's out of the bag. 😉
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    16 Oct '19 22:18
    funny
    when the church ruled the world it was called the dark ages
    I see a darkening of the skies
    no where to run baby

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree