This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    25 Jul '18 21:12
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    "Note this month’s revelations by BBC’s Panorama programme that Trump behaved like a “predator” at parties packed with teenage girls in the 1980s and 1990s.

Not to mention hitting on Bill Gates' daughter awhile ago. Donald Trump is a dirty old man in an expensive suit. I'm still trying to understand how these goody two shoes evangelicals can justify supporting him.
  4. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    25 Jul '18 21:18
    Originally posted by @mchill
    "Note this month’s revelations by BBC’s Panorama programme that Trump behaved like a “predator” at parties packed with teenage girls in the 1980s and 1990s.

Not to mention hitting on Bill Gates' daughter awhile ago. Donald Trump is a dirty old man in an expensive suit. I'm still trying to understand how these goody two shoes evangelicals can justify supporting him.
    I'm still trying to understand how these goody two shoes evangelicals can justify supporting him. They say he is sent by God for good. 🙄🙄🙄

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree