Bergdahl hearing starts

Bergdahl hearing starts

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
18 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by utherpendragon
No I am not joking.

President Obama's national security adviser, Susan Rice, said on ABC that Bowe Bergdahl "served the United States with honor and distinction" and that "Sergeant Bergdahl wasn't simply a hostage; he was an American prisoner of war captured on the battlefield." -Susan Rice

Above is the Obama regime bragging and h ...[text shortened]... h-o-meter/statements/2014/jun/02/john-mccain/john-mccain-says-five-taliban-detainees-freed-bowe/
And what did "politics" have to do with announcing that Bergdahl was finally free? Should they have kept it secret?

Hy-Brasil

Moves
18 Sep 15

Originally posted by no1marauder
And what did "politics" have to do with announcing that Bergdahl was finally free? Should they have kept it secret?
The point is norm asked a question why was this a big deal ? I answered it with, Obama politicized it.
You disagreed. Apparently you don't now.

Anyhow this is getting way off topic from the op and what could turn out to be a interesting thread.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
18 Sep 15

Originally posted by utherpendragon
The point is norm asked a question why was this a big deal ? I answered it with, Obama politicized it.
You disagreed. Apparently you don't now.

Anyhow this is getting way off topic from the op and what could turn out to be a interesting thread.
No, I still disagree that Obama "politicized" it. But you are right; that isn't what the main topic of the thread was supposed to be.

It appears all the witnesses, including the prosecution ones, have referred to Bergdahl as a "good" or "great" soldier. No evidence has been provided that he assisted the Taliban in any way. Don't the many right wingers who referred to him as a "traitor" need to eat some crow?

w

Moves
18 Sep 15

Originally posted by normbenign
Ok, then if it isn't a war why are our kids still dying in Afghanistan?
Cuz Bush started it. 😠

w

Moves
18 Sep 15

Originally posted by no1marauder
No, I still disagree that Obama "politicized" it. But you are right; that isn't what the main topic of the thread was supposed to be.

It appears all the witnesses, including the prosecution ones, have referred to Bergdahl as a "good" or "great" soldier. No evidence has been provided that he assisted the Taliban in any way. Don't the many right wingers who referred to him as a "traitor" need to eat some crow?
Politicians politicize cuz that's what they do.

It's why everyone loves them so.