1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 14:52
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/04/footage-surfaces-bernie-sanders-praising-communist-bread-lines-video/

You just can't make this stuff up.

Video has been unearthed of Sanders praising communist bread lines as "good".
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 15:26
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/04/footage-surfaces-bernie-sanders-praising-communist-bread-lines-video/

Video has been unearthed of Sanders praising communist bread lines as "good".
    "You just can't make this stuff up."
    you can. those "journalists" can. you make this stuff up all the time.

this is what sanders said on the subject of nicaragua: "nobody denies that they are building clinics in nicaragua, healthcare is now free. infant mortality is down". that's all he said. their conclusion? "he said nicaragua is a paradise". then of course they are elaborating on nicaragua with no connection to what sanders actually said.

Sanders: "they are giving land to farmers, they are making progress". Their conclusion: "sanders supports dictatorships"

sanders: "people are lining up for food, that's a good thing". Yes, it is a good thing compared to there being famine and no food line, which he says. Of bloody course it is better if there were no food lines and no hunger. Of course it is better that instead of rations everyone be given how much they want. What do you want, to abolish soup kitchens in the US because they are bad? Will that feed the ones that are lining up, in the US, RIGHT NOW?

"Video has been unearthed of Sanders praising communist bread lines as "good""
    no. video has been unearthed of Fox asholes taking sentences out of context and making crap up that isn't related even to those out of context sentences.
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 15:46
    Yeah, no need to let context get in the way of things...
  4. Cape Town
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 16:031 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    Without watching the video, I am going to make a bet here and now that you did, or the person you got it from did. And that's not based on a belief that Sanders wouldn't say such a thing, its based on the fact that you always make stuff up.
  5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 16:17
    Like I said, whodey, you're a terrible, TERRIBLE poster.
  6. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 16:44
    Originally posted by vivify
    Like I said, whodey, you're a terrible, TERRIBLE poster.
    Should be
    As I said....

Does a mistake make you a "terrible poster"?
  7. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    06 Apr '16 01:07
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Should be
    As I said....

Does a mistake make you a "terrible poster"?
    This isn't an honest mistake. It's willful, deliberate propagandist posting. Whodey just sees a headline that supports his position without reading the article or bothering to search for context; that; makes him a terrible poster.
  8. Cape Town
    Moves
    06 Apr '16 07:03
    Originally posted by vivify
    This isn't an honest mistake. It's willful, deliberate propagandist posting. Whodey just sees a headline that supports his position without reading the article or bothering to search for context; that; makes him a terrible poster.
    Given the consistency of lies coming from whodey, I am certain that he does check the articles he posts and makes sure that they contain untruths. I still haven't figured out the reasoning behind it all.
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    06 Apr '16 07:54
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Given the consistency of lies coming from whodey, I am certain that he does check the articles he posts and makes sure that they contain untruths. I still haven't figured out the reasoning behind it all.
    no, i think he doesn't understand what he posts. he just saw the fox news headlines, the story already spun and didn't bother to actually listen to what sanders said. the headline and those "journalists" already agreed with his current opinion, no need to fact check or do some rational thinking

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree