Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    07 Jun '16 00:18
    http://iotwreport.com/bernie-sanders-supporters-brutally-beat-each-other-suddenly-realize-theyre-all-bernie-supporters/

    That's right, the peace and love dims who vote Bernie beat themselves black and blue, mistaking one another for Trump supporters. Then they realized their error and began chanting, "Bernie, Bernie, Bernie!"

    Hilarious.
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    07 Jun '16 08:05
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://iotwreport.com/bernie-sanders-supporters-brutally-beat-each-other-suddenly-realize-theyre-all-bernie-supporters/

    That's right, the peace and love dims who vote Bernie beat themselves black and blue, mistaking one another for Drumpf supporters. Then they realized their error and began chanting, "Bernie, Bernie, Bernie!"

    Hilarious.
    THAT'S RIGHT!!! something happened somewhere and it must be characteristic of the whole group.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    07 Jun '16 10:21
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    THAT'S RIGHT!!! something happened somewhere and it must be characteristic of the whole group.
    It just show that Bernie supporters are violent and ignorant.

    Of course, most of us knew that already.
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    07 Jun '16 11:19
    Originally posted by whodey
    It just show that Bernie supporters are violent and ignorant.

    Of course, most of us knew that already.
    no, it shows that there was a violent incident somewhere and the ones responsible happened to be bernie supporters as well.

    of course, most of us knew this already just as we know that you are a joke here.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    07 Jun '16 11:30
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    no, it shows that there was a violent incident somewhere and the ones responsible happened to be bernie supporters as well.

    of course, most of us knew this already just as we know that you are a joke here.
    Half wits that support Bernie don't understand what is happening to Venezuela and why, which explains why they are beating on each other like the 3 stooges.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    07 Jun '16 12:13
    What is sad is that the vacuous waste of Progressivism has led us to Bernie and Trump and Hillary.

    Sad. 😞
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    07 Jun '16 12:172 edits
    Math seems hard for Bernie supporters. Hard to believe I know.

    http://spectator.org/math-is-hard-for-sanders-supporters/

    Seventy years ago, George Orwell explained why so many bad ideas are unquestioningly accepted and advocated by the left: “At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed that all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to say this, that or the other, but it is ‘not done’ to say it.” This is precisely why the Urban Institute (UI) is under attack from Bernie Sanders supporters and other progressives. The left-of-center think tank recently released a study that says the unsayable — Medicare for All is an unaffordable fantasy.
    Medicare for All is the single-payer health care system that most progressives support as a replacement for Obamacare. Sanders, the Vermont senator who is ostensibly running against Hillary Clinton for the Democrat presidential nomination, has made it the centerpiece of his campaign. His website assures us that “Bernie’s plan” will save the country $6 trillion over the next ten years, but UI committed the sin of checking the math, and the study’s authors are not feeling the Bern: “[N]ational health expenditures would increase … by 6.6 trillion (16.6 percent) between 2017 and 2026.”
    And this is just a drop in the bucket compared to how much it will increase thegovernment’s health spending:
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    07 Jun '16 12:19
    Originally posted by whodey
    What is sad is that the vacuous waste of Progressivism has led us to Bernie and Drumpf and Hillary.

    Sad. 😞
    nonsense
  9. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Joined
    01 Sep '04
    Moves
    65523
    07 Jun '16 12:23
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    nonsense
    It's all about buying votes with other peoples money.
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    07 Jun '16 12:30
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    It's all about buying votes with other peoples money.
    some statements are so nonsensical they give people brain freezes.

    your statement qualifies as such. quite a freezer
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    07 Jun '16 13:42
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    some statements are so nonsensical they give people brain freezes.

    your statement qualifies as such. quite a freezer
    My advice to you, if you want to live in Venezuela move there.
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    07 Jun '16 13:55
    Originally posted by whodey
    My advice to you, if you want to live in Venezuela move there.
    great advice. if i ever want to live in venezuela, i won't have to wonder what to do.
  13. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    07 Jun '16 15:091 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    Half wits that support Bernie don't understand what is happening to Venezuela and why, which explains why they are beating on each other like the 3 stooges.
    Which candidate should we support, then? Hillary or Trump?
  14. The Catbird's Seat
    Joined
    21 Oct '06
    Moves
    2598
    07 Jun '16 16:34
    Originally posted by vivify
    Which candidate should we support, then? Hillary or Trump?
    What would they do, if someone threw an election, and nobody showed up?
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    07 Jun '16 23:11
    Originally posted by vivify
    Which candidate should we support, then? Hillary or Trump?
    Why must you support either?
Back to Top