1. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    27 Mar '23 20:31
    Help me 0h ye followers of the Woke. Would it have a book of The Canceled?

Please describe it for me and for the heck of it how about your 10 commandments.
  2. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    27 Mar '23 22:44
    @mike69 said

Please describe it for me and for the heck of it how about your 10 commandments.
    Mission statement?
    What are you about, this is your time to spread that fair and loving sun shine you seem to be proud about.

Give me some of that good ole Woke Bible Wisdom.

It’s easy to push a button, of course it is difficult to answer down to earth basic simple questions isn’t it?🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
  3. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    27 Mar '23 23:11
    @mike69 said
    Mission statement?
    What are you about, this is your time to spread that fair and loving sun shine you seem to be proud about.

Give me some of that good ole Woke Bible Wisdom.

It’s easy to push a button, of course it is difficult to answer down to earth basic simple questions isn’t it?🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
    How old are you Mike?
  4. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    27 Mar '23 23:12
    @wildgrass said
    How old are you Mike?
    I don’t think you’re allowed to ask that.
    Care to contribute?
  5. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    27 Mar '23 23:38
    @mike69 said

Woke Bible passage:
    Jebus 3:16...
    "And I say verily unto you...if a Trump voter doth offend thee, thou mayest smite him in the media, so that he shall be fired and never hold a job again, and his wife and children shall be held up to ridicule as they starveth while we Democrats sit back and laugh at their discomfort ."
    Becauseth that is what we doeth.
  6. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 00:111 edit
    @jj-adams said
    Woke Bible passage:
    Jebus 3:16...
    "And I say verily unto you...if a Trump voter doth offend thee, thou mayest smite him in the media, so that he shall be fired and never hold a job again, and his wife and children shall be held up to ridicule as they starveth while we Democrats sit back and laugh at their discomfort ."
    Becauseth that is what we doeth.
    🙃 I’m trying to go deeper into who and why they are. Things like in who, where does their faith and vision come from. What is that vision statement, or has any thought even been put into it yet. It is at this stage a new creation and in the the end all I see if everyone hating everyone. I figure if they don’t know, I will by the end by putting it all together here. That is if their loud, proud and won’t be put down and actually think their the chosen one’s in mind and body 😂.
  7. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 01:34
    From the book of Shazam

Shazam! Wake ye WOKES and strike down the normals. KEEL them!
  8. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 03:04
    Most mainstream religions follow the “subscription model” I.e. a proselyte becomes attracted to a particular sect, cult, church or whatever, and is encouraged to subscribe to the group’s shared beliefs.

I wonder if this model is waning in these contemporary times of increased exposure to other moralistic influences, different values and critical thinking.

Whoosh!
  9. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 03:11
    😉😂😉
  10. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 03:43
    Is Woke ideology” and not understanding mental illness creating ticking time mobs, I mean bombs waiting to go off?
  11. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 04:07
    I mean accepting it for the advancement of moving agendas forward and political goals for politicians and whoever else and their reasons out there above them. Give certain people what they want and watch the fun when thing get hairy, Pathetic!
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 10:481 edit
    "We shall transform he United States of America so that it will no longer be recognized. That which used to be will no longer exist, that which exists will be influence and dictum with which our citizens will be totally unfamiliar. We will dictate, and those with means shall support those in need. Mob Rule will be the province of Sonhouse. Marauder et al shall do away with borders and walls, including those of our homes. Equality shall prevail"
  13. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 15:26
    @mike69 said
    Is Woke ideology” and not understanding mental illness creating ticking time mobs, I mean bombs waiting to go off?
    Do you recommend increasing government tax funded mental illness treatment facilities?
  14. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 15:33
    @athousandyoung said
    Do you recommend increasing government tax funded mental illness treatment facilities?
    That would pull away from agendas, good luck. I know from experience with Asperger’s, you can’t get help till tested and official and thats 1400. This isn’t really the topic though, I’m curious of thought patterns and types of people that have these opinions of life and the world around them.
  15. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 16:13
    @mike69 said
    That would pull away from agendas, good luck. I know from experience with Asperger’s, you can’t get help till tested and official and thats 1400. This isn’t really the topic though, I’m curious of thought patterns and types of people that have these opinions of life and the world around them.
    Those people don’t post on this forum. At least half of the meme of wokeness is a straw man coming from the Right. You’ll notice only your people are posting in this thread.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree