Biden Handlers hell-bent to destroy America

Biden Handlers hell-bent to destroy America

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
40d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
No, it is not FOX news. Now Kev will get the wrong impression. Screws up the discussion, doggone it.

It was written by Hanson. FOX just published it. Why, Suewoman, you shoot the messenger!!!!
Now wait just a darn minute... Victor Hanson? That lunatic who publishes in the Epoch Times that my mom keeps sending me clippings from?!? THAT Hanson?

That guy is about as interesting as a stuck car horn - and twice as monotonous.

Moves
40d

@spruce112358 said
Now wait just a darn minute... Victor Hanson? That lunatic who publishes in the Epoch Times that my mom keeps sending me clippings from?!? THAT Hanson?

must be tortuous when all you have left is to shoot the messenger

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
40d

@mott-the-hoople said
must be tortuous when all you have left is to shoot the messenger
It's tortuous to read Victor Hanson, that's for gd sure.

Moves
40d
1 edit

FUNNY.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10211217822036969&set=p.10211217822036969&type=3

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
40d
2 edits

@averagejoe1 said

It was written by Hanson. FOX just published it. Why, Suewoman, you shoot the messenger!!!!
Yup, Victor Hanson the Hoover Institute PragerU stooge that will invert anything good for the common people as bad because it means his handlers might have to actually contribute to the upkeep of the American System. His 11 points are a catalogue of right wing amnesia. America has always acted in its own best interests whether that be Desert Storm, Shock and Awe in Iraq, the Iran Contra affair, the destruction of Cambodia under Nixon and Kissinger...the list is long...

But Biden is the true villain, the disloyal traitorous turncoat. Apparently.

Moves
40d

@kmax87 said
the destruction of Cambodia under Nixon and Kissinger...the list is long...

But Biden is the true villain, the disloyal traitorous turncoat. Apparently.
I thought Pol Pot did that.

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
40d

@cliff-mashburn said
I thought Pol Pot did that.
Who bombed the crap out of the place destroying its infrastructure so that Pol Pot could have a free hand?

Lake Como

Moves
40d

@spruce112358 said

SWait a minute!!! I subscribe to Epoch!!

Moves
40d
4 edits

@kmax87 said
Who bombed the crap out of the place destroying its infrastructure so that Pol Pot could have a free hand?
Cambodia didn't have any infrastructure to destroy.
US bombed some VC and NVA camps in the jungle on the eastern side of the country, so what?
It was Pol Pot that destroyed everything when he took over.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Menu

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
40d

@averagejoe1 said
LOL. I didn't know you were Falun Gong. But that starts to make sense.

I'm more Kuomintang, myself.

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
40d

@cliff-mashburn said
US bombed some VC and NVA camps in the jungle on the eastern side of the country, so what?
You left out Operation Freedom Deal which followed Menu. 250,000 tons of bombs in 1973 alone (we dropped 180,000 tons on Japan in WWII).

"Transcripts of telephone conversations reveal that by December 1970 Nixon's dissatisfaction with the success of the bombings prompted him to order that they be stepped up. "They have got to go in there and I mean really go in," he told Henry Kissinger. "I want them to hit everything. I want them to use the big planes, the small planes, everything they can that will help out there, and let's start giving them a little shock." Kissinger then relayed Nixon's order, saying, "A massive bombing campaign in Cambodia. Anything that flies on anything that moves."

Pol Pot came after - which was easy. People in dire straits often welcome communist dictators, unaware of what happens next.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
40d

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
40d

@averagejoe1 said
Of course you do.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
40d

@averagejoe1 said
You are correct, but it as i asked, who are they,,,,it is a pity we do not know who is dictating the futures of our childfen. Their present day groundwork will not likely be reversed, y'all are too strong. You have cornered the market on those posters on sticks. The ones with the most posters, will win.
I told you, the ones dictating the futures of your children are you. Try not to make them turn out too stupid to live, like you.

Lake Como

Moves
40d

@cliff-mashburn said
KMax has an issue with precise bombing. What does he think about Hiroshima? The ever-contrarian Shav says we should have fought on instead of laying waste to the japs.