Biden threatened China with war over Philippines

Biden threatened China with war over Philippines

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
184d

@metal-brain said
This is how you know the Philippines is a puppet nation of the USA.
It is still a colony. Japan tried to steal the USA's colony but the USA got it back and made Japan a US colony too. Rumors of their independence are greatly exaggerated.

https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2023/10/26/2306717/biden-says-us-defense-commitments-philippines-ironclad

Biden is defending ...[text shortened]... ll a little too convenient for invading 3 of the last 4 on the list of nations Gen. Clark mentioned?
You are just as crap at predicting the future as you are at describing the present.

MB

Moves
184d

@suzianne said
You are just as crap at predicting the future as you are at describing the present.
Nobody predicts everything with accuracy. 7 countries in 5 years was didn't happen. but the hit list looks like it is accurate, just not in the silly time frame they had hoped.
Are you claiming the US and Israel are not going to invade Lebanon and Syria?

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2003/9/22/us-plans-to-attack-seven-muslim-states

Why such a rush to recruit all of a sudden?

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2023/11/01/army-suddenly-and-chaotically-told-hundreds-of-soldiers-they-have-be-recruiters-immediately.html

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
182d

@metal-brain said
Nobody predicts everything with accuracy. 7 countries in 5 years was didn't happen. but the hit list looks like it is accurate, just not in the silly time frame they had hoped.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2003/9/22/us-plans-to-attack-seven-muslim-states

Why such a rush to recruit all o ...[text shortened]... /01/army-suddenly-and-chaotically-told-hundreds-of-soldiers-they-have-be-recruiters-immediately.html
When your given is hilariously wrong, the rest of your argument just disincorporates all by itself.

MB

Moves
181d
1 edit

@suzianne said
When your given is hilariously wrong, the rest of your argument just disincorporates all by itself.
I have no idea what you are talking about. Be specific.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
181d

@metal-brain said
This is how you know the Philippines is a puppet nation of the USA.
It is still a colony. Japan tried to steal the USA's colony but the USA got it back and made Japan a US colony too. Rumors of their independence are greatly exaggerated.

https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2023/10/26/2306717/biden-says-us-defense-commitments-philippines-ironclad

Biden is defending ...[text shortened]... ll a little too convenient for invading 3 of the last 4 on the list of nations Gen. Clark mentioned?
Isn't this all a little too convenient for invading 3 of the last 4 on the list of nations Gen. Clark mentioned?

If Biden had not done this, you'd be calling him "weak" for not defending democracy around the world. Whatever Biden does, you'll find fault with it.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
181d

@mchill
That is what I have been saying all along, price of gas goes up HANG BIDEN, price of gas goes down, just business as usual. Inflation goes up HANG BIDEN, inflation goes down, GDP up near 5%, just business as usual, in other words the usual Magite lies.

MB

Moves
181d

@mchill said
Isn't this all a little too convenient for invading 3 of the last 4 on the list of nations Gen. Clark mentioned?

If Biden had not done this, you'd be calling him "weak" for not defending democracy around the world. Whatever Biden does, you'll find fault with it.
That is not true at all. That whole defending democracy thing is propaganda. I was against it when Bush was POTUS and I am against it now.

You are defending imperialism. If the Nazis did what you support you would think it was awful. Don't you realize Biden is a fascist? Hitler invaded Poland and Biden is going to help puppet Israel invade Lebanon and then Syria.

Why do you think there is a rush to recruit soldiers and talk about preparing for the draft? In fact, we already have US soldiers on the ground helping Israel with their ground invasion. Gaza is just the start of a wider invasion. When Hezbollah is fighting the IDF in full force the US will have an excuse to invade Lebanon. With a US military base already in north Syria the US can squeeze Syria from the south and the north.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
180d

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
So you think it's ok for China to build artificial islands to make military bases? I would assume you applaud such moves since they are communist and anything goes for communists, since they can do no wrong.
Boy did I miss this. Sonhouse calls you a communist? I wonder what that makes me?

MB

Moves
180d

Israel is the empire's attack dog.