Biden threatened China with war over Philippines

Biden threatened China with war over Philippines

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MB

Moves
190d

This is how you know the Philippines is a puppet nation of the USA.
It is still a colony. Japan tried to steal the USA's colony but the USA got it back and made Japan a US colony too. Rumors of their independence are greatly exaggerated.

https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2023/10/26/2306717/biden-says-us-defense-commitments-philippines-ironclad

Biden is defending Israel in much the same way. This is how you detect puppet nations. It isn't hard. You just have to accept history has not changed that much. Imperialism is still a problem and you cannot believe denials of modern colonialism from the USA. The USA invades other nations to control them. Bloodless coups are preferred if possible. Operation Ajax turned Iran into a colony for a while, but the USA lost it and wants it back.

Here is a quote from General Wesley Clark:

"So I came back to see him a few weeks later, and by that time we were bombing in Afghanistan. I said, “Are we still going to war with Iraq?” And he said, “Oh, it’s worse than that.” He reached over on his desk. He picked up a piece of paper. And he said, “I just got this down from upstairs” -- meaning the Secretary of Defense’s office -- “today.” And he said, “This is a memo that describes how we’re going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran.”

Notice the USA seems to have the same defense policy for Somalia, so Somalia is a colony of the USA. The USA used to have that same policy for Sudan until recently.

https://apnews.com/article/sudan-evacuation-us-fighting-6614d4b4fccf6aa25ac000b0353dd743

So the USA wants Sudan back because they lost their puppet like they lost Iran. So the countries left on the list Wesley Clark brought up are Sudan, Lebanon, Syria and Iran.

https://www.justsecurity.org/80921/still-at-war-the-united-states-in-somalia/

Is the war Israel is waging against Gaza meant to lead to a wider war to include Lebanon, Syria and Iran so the USA can turn those into puppet nations like Israel? The USA still occupies the northern 1/3 of Syria. All they have to do is take the other 2/3 of Syria and Lebanon with the help of Israel. When Israel wages a full scale ground invasion on Gaza Hezbollah will get more involved which the USA will blame on Iran which could lead to war against Iran.

Isn't this all a little too convenient for invading 3 of the last 4 on the list of nations Gen. Clark mentioned?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
190d

@Metal-Brain
Ah, so it's OUR fault Hamas slaughtered 1400 Israeli unarmed civilians and I guess it is our fault China is building military islands near the Philippines. I guess we must have been financing those artificial islands all along to help China expand its empire and OF COURSE since China is communist, you LOVE them and will help them in any way you can with your anti US propaganda, no doubt with urging from your Russian boss Putin, GREAT WORK COMRADE.

MB

Moves
190d

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
Ah, so it's OUR fault Hamas slaughtered 1400 Israeli unarmed civilians and I guess it is our fault China is building military islands near the Philippines. I guess we must have been financing those artificial islands all along to help China expand its empire and OF COURSE since China is communist, you LOVE them and will help them in any way you can with your anti US propaganda, no doubt with urging from your Russian boss Putin, GREAT WORK COMRADE.
Hamas and Israel have nothing to do with China building Islands. You are insane.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
189d

@Metal-Brain
So you think it's ok for China to build artificial islands to make military bases? I would assume you applaud such moves since they are communist and anything goes for communists, since they can do no wrong.

MB

Moves
189d

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
So you think it's ok for China to build artificial islands to make military bases? I would assume you applaud such moves since they are communist and anything goes for communists, since they can do no wrong.
You really are brainwashed. You are worried about a tiny man made island?

https://foreignpolicy.com/2013/08/20/surrounded-how-the-u-s-is-encircling-china-with-military-bases/

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
189d
3 edits

@Metal-Brain
Yep, I figured you would stare at them with wonder in your eyes at how great a communist country is at building things.
You are a real idiot if you think those islands are there to sell mango's. They are there as a direct threat to the Philippines and the whole area having nothing to do with the US. They are there to project their military might and intimidate the countries in the area.
You knew that full well but your boss Putin tells you to try to push BS Russian and Chinese propaganda and you do your job well as Putin's pet monkey.

So far there are seven of those islands totally almost 3000 acers.
And you really think we should not be worried? They are directly attaching land into international waters for the specific purpose of intimidation and daring anyone to attack those islands. They WANT those islands to be attacked so they can use that as an excuse to drive right into Philippines and any other county daring to challenge them.

The Chinese are stealing military and civilian science from around the world not just the US and that is a fact and nothing you or your Russian boss can say that will alter that undisputable fact.

It just proves how intellectually lazy they are just like you, wanting to steal technology rather than making inroads themselves on their own.
Their science is very advanced yet they still have state sponsored cyber attacks around the world. The fact they landed a probe on the backside of the moon proves their technical prowess so they really don't need to steal other countries intellectual data but that is what they do, they want it ALL, their tech AND the total tech from around the planet in their zeal to become another commie empire. Just owning all their land is not enough and 3000 acres of artificial islands is all the proof we need.

MB

Moves
189d
1 edit

@sonhouse
China is not a communist country. They have a free market economy for the most part. No economy is truly free market which is why I say for the most part. Their economy is pretty much capitalist.

And have you ever heard of Treasure Island, USA? Artificial islands are more common than you think.

MB

Moves
189d

@sonhouse

Isn't this all a little too convenient for invading 3 of the last 4 on the list of nations Gen. Clark mentioned? Lebanon and Syria are right next door to Israel and the US and Israel have been bombing them from time to time for a while.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-43481803

Israel is itching to invade Gaza and Lebanon. Then Syria.

MB

Moves
189d

@sonhouse
“We have a lot of experience, in the Second World War, taking down small islands that are isolated,” he said. “That’s a core competency of the U.S. military that we’ve done before. You shouldn’t read anything more into that than a simple statement of historical fact.”

https://time.com/5298185/pentagon-kenneth-mckenzie-warning-south-china-sea-islands/

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
189d

@metal-brain said
This is how you know the Philippines is a puppet nation of the USA.
It is still a colony. Japan tried to steal the USA's colony but the USA got it back and made Japan a US colony too. Rumors of their independence are greatly exaggerated.

https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2023/10/26/2306717/biden-says-us-defense-commitments-philippines-ironclad

Biden is defending ...[text shortened]... ll a little too convenient for invading 3 of the last 4 on the list of nations Gen. Clark mentioned?
So anywhere that Russia and China muscle in is fine but anyone who allies themselves with the US in the hope of being protected from attack by these expansionist powers is a puppet of the US 🙄🙄 reality and logic mean nothing to you do they. You just grind out CCP, Iranian and Kremlin propaganda 24/7

Moves
189d

It's gotta be all Trump's fault, somehow.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
189d

@jj-adams said
It's gotta be all Trump's fault, somehow.
Not at all MB loves trump because he’s a pal of Putin and Putin is MBs favourite psycho pig person

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
189d

@kevcvs57
And easily controlled, so naturally Putin want's Trump as the next POTUS.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
189d

@sonhouse said
@kevcvs57
And easily controlled, so naturally Putin want's Trump as the next POTUS.
Flattery will get you everywhere with Donald

MB

Moves
184d

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2023/11/02/watchdog-report-u-s-afghanistan-11-billion-aid-biden-withdrawal/