1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    11 Feb '20 02:05
    @averagejoe1 said
    If they thought he was INNOCENT!!?!??!? Have you seen the video of him bragging about having the prosecutor fired .....for money??? OUR money??? What is the deal with you libs. Forget the Hunter corruption......He is just horrible , just horrible. You lose creds here, on this forum, backing old losers like him. We are talking about the presidency here.
    Suzi is the lib defending the Bidens, not me. I hate the Bidens. They are corrupt!
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Feb '20 15:12
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    In other words, he has been pronounced guilty and it is up to him to prove innocence.
    Isn't that a wee bit backwards? Or is that how your Russian handlers want to spin it?
  3. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    11 Feb '20 17:24
    @sonhouse

Of course it's backwards. But it's OK for you do to it to Trump, right?

You phony, you fraud
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Feb '20 14:57
    @Earl-of-Trumps

What the FUK are you talking about? Trump was caught in his corrupt scheme right out in the open and his chief of staff said, it happens all the time and 'GET OVER IT'.
    You are SO duped. Trump has ridden his disinformation campaign into the white house and enough people will realize what a fraud he really is to kick his sorry ass out of office come November and take over the senate in the bargain, get the chief corrupters out on their sorry asses, Barr, Lindsey Graham Cracker, Moscow Mitch, Trump, and the rest of the Trumpites.
    They are turning the US into a mockery.
    I suppose you LIKE the idea of Trump dissing our real allies in public and believing Putin over our own intel folks about who hacked the DNC in 16.
    I suppose you LOVE the idea of brown folks getting their infant children ripped from their arms at the border BY THE THOUSANDS.
    I suppose you LOVE the at least 9 child deaths at the hands of border patrol agents who could care less if children under their care are sick or not.
    Yes, all in all a GREAT presidency.

IN A PIGS ASS.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree