Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 11 Oct '16 20:28
    Billy is related to president Bush. He recorded a private conversation he had with Trump, it was not an interview.

    Now I understand why the corporate news media did nothing to bring Trump down when they could have a long time ago. The elites wanted Trump to win the nomination so they could bring him down when it really mattered. Hillary could never win against Cruz. This is the sure way to get her into office.

    Hillary is so damn corrupt even the Bush republicans support her. She is the ultimate insider.
  2. 11 Oct '16 21:43
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    Billy is related to president Bush. He recorded a private conversation he had with Trump, it was not an interview.

    Now I understand why the corporate news media did nothing to bring Trump down when they could have a long time ago. The elites wanted Trump to win the nomination so they could bring him down when it really mattered. Hillary could never w ...[text shortened]...
    Hillary is so damn corrupt even the Bush republicans support her. She is the ultimate insider.
    your account name on this site is a true reflection of your mind: a solid block of metal.
  3. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    12 Oct '16 04:37
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    Billy is related to president Bush. He recorded a private conversation he had with Trump, it was not an interview.

    Now I understand why the corporate news media did nothing to bring Trump down when they could have a long time ago. The elites wanted Trump to win the nomination so they could bring him down when it really mattered. Hillary could never w ...[text shortened]...
    Hillary is so damn corrupt even the Bush republicans support her. She is the ultimate insider.
    I suppose it's good to see that your grip on politics is as tenuous as your grip on science.
  4. Subscriber mchill
    cryptogram
    12 Oct '16 14:05 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    Billy is related to president Bush. He recorded a private conversation he had with Trump, it was not an interview.

    Now I understand why the corporate news media did nothing to bring Trump down when they could have a long time ago. The elites wanted Trump to win the nomination so they could bring him down when it really mattered. Hillary could never w ...[text shortened]...
    Hillary is so damn corrupt even the Bush republicans support her. She is the ultimate insider.
    The elites wanted Trump to win the nomination so they could bring him down when it really mattered.

    I don't think so. Donald Trump has created his own set of problems. He's alienated, attacked and insulted so many groups of people, many in his own party, and now he can't figure out why they won't support him. Trump has brought himself down. Blaming Billy Bush and the elites (whoever they are) for Trumps situation, is incorrect and silly.
  5. 13 Oct '16 20:02
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I suppose it's good to see that your grip on politics is as tenuous as your grip on science.
    Your view of science is determined by political bias, not actual science.

    http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9802/18/town.meeting.folo/

    http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/economic-intelligence/2012/08/27/repeal-of-glass-steagall-caused-the-financial-crisis

    Here are a couple of links you will hate because facts bother you.
  6. 13 Oct '16 20:11
    Originally posted by mchill
    The elites wanted Trump to win the nomination so they could bring him down when it really mattered.

    I don't think so. Donald Trump has created his own set of problems. He's alienated, attacked and insulted so many groups of people, many in his own party, and now he can't figure out why they won't support him. Trump has brought himself down. Blaming Billy Bush and the elites (whoever they are) for Trumps situation, is incorrect and silly.
    Cruz could have beat Hillary, but Trump was perfect to get Hillary in office. Billy is GW Bush's first cousin and anyone informed about history knows the Bush family is extremely corrupt just like the Clintons. Why do you think the Bush's support Hillary even though they are from different political parties? The corrupt insiders stick together regardless of political party affiliation.

    Here is a perfect example:

    http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/economic-intelligence/2012/08/27/repeal-of-glass-steagall-caused-the-financial-crisis

    Bill Clinton had the veto power to stop the repeal of Glass Steagall but sided with the republicans against his own political party. That is what corrupt a-holes do.
  7. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    13 Oct '16 20:11
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    Your view of science is determined by political bias, not actual science.

    http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9802/18/town.meeting.folo/

    http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/economic-intelligence/2012/08/27/repeal-of-glass-steagall-caused-the-financial-crisis

    Here are a couple of links you will hate because facts bother you.
    First of all, I also believe that "repeal-of-glass-steagall-caused-the-financial-crisis", but to use this to say that Hillary is corrupt is as stupid as claiming that global warming doesn't exist.
  8. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    13 Oct '16 20:13 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    Cruz could have beat Hillary, but Trump was perfect to get Hillary in office. Billy is GW Bush's first cousin and anyone informed about history knows the Bush family is extremely corrupt just like the Clintons. Why do you think the Bush's support Hillary even though they are from different political parties? The corrupt insiders stick together regardless ...[text shortened]... but sided with the republicans against his own political party. That is what corrupt a-holes do.
    In case this is news to you, Bill Clinton is not running in this election.

    And the Bushes support Hillary because they know what it takes to be President and Trump does not have what it takes. President Trump would set the Republican Party back a hundred years.
  9. 13 Oct '16 20:51
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    In case this is news to you, Bill Clinton is not running in this election.

    And the Bushes support Hillary because they know what it takes to be President and Trump does not have what it takes. President Trump would set the Republican Party back a hundred years.
    Then tell Bill to shut up and stop campaigning for her. She cannot have it both ways unless you suffer from cognitive dissonance.

    http://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/science/anthropogenic-global-warming-myth.170415
  10. 13 Oct '16 20:52
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    First of all, I also believe that "repeal-of-glass-steagall-caused-the-financial-crisis", but to use this to say that Hillary is corrupt is as stupid as claiming that global warming doesn't exist.
    I never claimed global warming does not exist. You are stupid!
  11. 14 Oct '16 20:28
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    Billy is related to president Bush. He recorded a private conversation he had with Trump, it was not an interview.

    Now I understand why the corporate news media did nothing to bring Trump down when they could have a long time ago. The elites wanted Trump to win the nomination so they could bring him down when it really mattered. Hillary could never w ...[text shortened]...
    Hillary is so damn corrupt even the Bush republicans support her. She is the ultimate insider.
    The Bushes and Clintons are of the NWO. The Bushes have to support her. The Bushes also know if Trump get into office there will be special investigation teams examining 911 as well as the Clinton foundation and Email coverups. The establishment can not allow Trump to appoint even one Supreme Court Justice. The third world war to bring in total global control by the UN may not happen with Trump. The Bushes were there doing their part to grease the skids for all that is about to happen shortly and Trump is in the way.
  12. 18 Oct '16 20:22
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    The Bushes and Clintons are of the NWO. The Bushes have to support her. The Bushes also know if Trump get into office there will be special investigation teams examining 911 as well as the Clinton foundation and Email coverups. The establishment can not allow Trump to appoint even one Supreme Court Justice. The third world war to bring in total global con ...[text shortened]... their part to grease the skids for all that is about to happen shortly and Trump is in the way.
    I agree.