1. Pepperland
    Moves
    27 May '09 16:17
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8070466.stm

(extract from the text)

The leader of the British National Party has said he will not attend a Buckingham Palace garden party following uproar over his invitation.

Nick Griffin said he had "no wish to embarrass the Queen" at the event.

He had been invited to attend by Richard Barnbrook, a BNP member of the London Assembly, as his guest.

Mr Barnbrook had been warned that his nomination to attend the event would be reviewed if he did not change his choice of companion.

'Political stunt'

Like all the other members of the London Assembly, Mr Barnbrook is in line for two tickets to the party on 21 July.

Speaking outside the Houses of Parliament in London, Mr Griffin said his party could have earned a "great deal of publicity" by attending but did not want to embarrass the monarch.

He said the reaction to his prospective presence at the party had been "hysterical".

He added: "We believe it is still outrageous that a democratically-elected member of the London Assembly can't invite who he likes as a guest to the party at the Palace.

London Mayor Boris Johnson, who had previously called for Mr Griffin to withdraw, welcomed the decision.

He said: "I am glad that the BNP leader has recognised that his presence at Buckingham Palace would have been a political stunt, which could have embarrassed Her Majesty."

A spokesman for the anti-fascist group Searchlight said it was pleased that "the gates of Buckingham Palace have been closed" to Mr Griffin.

I wonder, how could nick griffin embarrass the queen? by telling dirty jokes?
  2. Joined
    18 Dec '06
    Moves
    27 May '09 16:27
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8070466.stm

(extract from the text)

[b]The leader of the British National Party has said he will not attend a Buckingham Palace garden party following uproar over his invitation.

Nick Griffin said he had "no wish to embarrass the Queen" at the event.

He had been invited to attend by Richard Barnbr ...[text shortened]...

I wonder, how could nick griffin embarrass the queen? by telling dirty jokes?[/b]
    What a surprise. You are in support of yet another nazi.
  3. Pepperland
    Moves
    27 May '09 16:30
    Originally posted by Sushill
    What a surprise. You are in support of yet another nazi.
    When did I support "another nazi"?

it makes me wonder, do you know how to read?
  4. Joined
    18 Dec '06
    Moves
    28 May '09 19:19
    When did I support "another nazi"?

it makes me wonder, do you know how to read?
    I wonder whether you suffer from Alzheimer and forgot your own name.
  5. Pepperland
    Moves
    29 May '09 12:30
    I wonder whether you suffer from Alzheimer and forgot your own name.
    I wonder whether you're mentally challenged and doesn't understand the meaning of words.
  6. Joined
    18 Dec '06
    Moves
    29 May '09 12:42
    I wonder whether you're mentally challenged and doesn't understand the meaning of words.
    Lets get back in time. Did you or did you not state in public here that you admire the likes of Pinochet and Franco? Hence why you picked the name generalissimo.

I can not be bothered to look it up myself because I am done wasting my time on a neo-nazi prick like yourself.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 May '09 12:46
    Lets get back in time. Did you or did you not state in public here that you admire the likes of Pinochet and Franco? Hence why you picked the name generalissimo.
    I can confirm that.
  8. Pepperland
    Moves
    29 May '09 16:08

I can not be bothered to look it up myself because I am done wasting my time on a neo-nazi prick like yourself.
    I did say that I thought some of the things they did were positive (without ignoring the negatives).

No, you're not done "wasting your time", you always disappear and then come back with some insult that displays even more of your ignorance.

feel free to call me a neo-nazi, I know that in sushill's imaginary world the word "neo-nazi" means "someone who disagrees with me, and whom I dislike for no reason whatsoever".
  9. Pepperland
    Moves
    29 May '09 16:10
    Originally posted by FMF
    I can confirm that.
    oh, can you? king of hypocrisy.

when did I say that then? (that I was called gen. because of franco)
  10. Joined
    18 Dec '06
    Moves
    29 May '09 16:12
    I did say that I thought some of the things they did were positive (without ignoring the negatives).

No, you're not done "wasting your time", you always disappear and then come back with some insult that displays even more of your ignorance.

feel free to call me a neo-nazi, I know that in sushill's imaginary world the word "neo-nazi" means "someone who disagrees with me, and whom I dislike for no reason whatsoever".
    Oh poor little general has to do some boo boo. Unlike you I have a lot of other things to do then to spread my right-winged nonsense all over these forums. Insulting you is so easy I can not help myself.

Keep dreaming that your dictator friends "did some good things"... that must have really made the population oh so happy ... and you call me ignorant 😕
  11. Pepperland
    Moves
    29 May '09 16:261 edit
    Oh poor little general has to do some boo boo. Unlike you I have a lot of other things to do then to spread my right-winged nonsense all over these forums. Insulting you is so easy I can not help myself.

Keep dreaming that your dictator friends "did some good things"... that must have really made the population oh so happy ... and you call me ignorant 😕
    I have a lot of other things to do

like what? spread your BS?

Too bad you don't believe me, but that is expected from people who can't even read properly.
    Go read some books sushill (or try at least).

Keep dreaming

so you think that there is only one side to things?
    what are you? a 10 yr old?
  12. Joined
    18 Dec '06
    Moves
    29 May '09 16:54
    Just out of curiosity. Why do you call yourself generalissimo?
  13. Pepperland
    Moves
    29 May '09 16:57
    Just out of curiosity. Why do you call yourself generalissimo?
    whay do you call yourself sushill? why does FMF calls him/herself FMF?

Because I thought it'd be interesting, or at least more interesting than "bob".
  14. Joined
    18 Dec '06
    Moves
    29 May '09 17:03
    whay do you call yourself sushill? why does FMF calls him/herself FMF?

Because I thought it'd be interesting, or at least more interesting than "bob".
    Jeez. I made my name up. Its a non-existing word. So you are too stupid to realize that you imply "something" by using the nick-name of Franco?

I find Bob a perfectly sane and interesting name btw:

Bob Hope
    Bob Sinclair
    Bob Dylan
    Bob Kennedy

... just a few
  15. Pepperland
    Moves
    29 May '09 17:09
    Jeez. I made my name up. Its a non-existing word. So you are too stupid to realize that you imply "something" by using the nick-name of Franco?

I find Bob a perfectly sane and interesting name btw:

Bob Hope
    Bob Sinclair
    Bob Dylan
    Bob Kennedy

... just a few
    Im not implying anything, its up to you and the other PC morons to think whatever you want to think of it.

still, I couldn't care less.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree