Holland

I will have the coffee ready
    nice avatar.

did you move out of the cotton fileds?
  2. Joined
    18 Dec '06
    Moves
    04 Jun '09 20:07
    Do you want to know a funny story little nazi friend? Once, when I was young I was diagnosed with cancer. After years of treatment and hardship I defeated this disease. I am still very grateful for that and I wouldn't want my worst enemy having to suffer what I went through during those years ... You are the only exception.
  3. At the Revolution
    Moves
    05 Jun '09 14:05
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    oh, can you? king of hypocrisy.

when did I say that then? (that I was called gen. because of franco)
    You're right; you actually claimed to refute that claim, and I backed you, saying that the spelling of your username is Italian, as opposed to Franco's title "generalisimo" with a single "s." Although you're certainly fascist-leaning on some things, I thought that we had established that your username is not inherently fascist.
  4. At the Revolution
    Moves
    05 Jun '09 14:06
    So, don't bash generalissimo on his name. Bash him on his politics. And I'll join in.
  5. Pepperland
    Moves
    06 Jun '09 14:091 edit
    Originally posted by Sushill
    Do you want to know a funny story little nazi friend? Once, when I was young I was diagnosed with cancer. After years of treatment and hardship I defeated this disease. I am still very grateful for that and I wouldn't want my worst enemy having to suffer what I went through during those years ... You are the only exception.
    Oh boo hoo.

you're finished with your story-telling?
  6. Pepperland
    Moves
    06 Jun '09 14:09
    Originally posted by scherzo
    You're right; you actually claimed to refute that claim, and I backed you, saying that the spelling of your username is Italian, as opposed to Franco's title "generalisimo" with a single "s." Although you're certainly fascist-leaning on some things, I thought that we had established that your username is not inherently fascist.
    Thanks scherzo, at least you're honest.
  7. At the Revolution
    Moves
    06 Jun '09 15:30
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    Thanks scherzo, at least you're honest.
    I don't like you any more than I ever did; I'm just debunking a false rumor. The world's not divided into good people and fascists.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree