1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Nov '13 00:372 edits
    Senator Chuck Schumer has just appointed.....er....um.....endorsed Hillary Clinton to run in 2016. I repeat, Senator Chuck Schumer has just endorsed Hillary Clinton for president in 2016!!

In other news, it also appears that the sun will rise in the morning and the stars will indeed come out again tomorrow night.
  2. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    04 Nov '13 00:42
    Originally posted by whodey
    Senator Chuck Schumer has just appointed.....er....um.....endorsed Hillary Clinton to run in 2016. I repeat, Senator Chuck Schumer has just endorsed Hillary Clinton for president in 2016!!

In other news, it also appears that the sun will rise in the morning and the stars will indeed come out again tomorrow night.
    That was Hillaryous!!!!
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Nov '13 01:092 edits
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    That was Hillaryous!!!!
    I knew that Hillary will be our next president, I just had no idea that the sun was going to come up again in the morning.

I saw the sun going down and the stores closing and I thought that would be it, but apparently the sun will indeed come up in the morning.

Yippee!! 😵

You know what Hillary would say though, "Living or dying, what does it matter?" LOL.
  4. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    04 Nov '13 02:11
    I knew that Hillary will be our next president, I just had no idea that the sun was going to come up again in the morning.

I saw the sun going down and the stores closing and I thought that would be it, but apparently the sun will indeed come up in the morning.

Yippee!! 😵

You know what Hillary would say though, "Living or dying, what does it matter?" LOL.
    Why would you believe anything Chuck Schumer says?
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    04 Nov '13 03:07

Good to know I am always worried about the sun and stars. 🙂
    Kelly

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree