1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    12 Dec '17 02:20
    Rand Corporation study forecasts leaving EU is bad news for UK.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/business-42315280

It's not all bad though - worth a read.
  2. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Dec '17 08:34
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    Rand Corporation study forecasts leaving EU is bad news for UK.
    No excrement, Sherlock. And they needed RAND for this?
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    12 Dec '17 11:36
    Anything called Rand must have something to do with Spectre or Dr. Doofenschmirtz.

Anything aligned with Ayn, cannot seriously have anything to do with thinking.

And the only tank that has a fleeting hope of anything to do with Ayn Rand is the water tank she should have drowned herself in when she was dumped like a rotten sack of potatoes by her partner.

If this Rand has nothing to do with her.... well, carry on folks, nothing to see here...
  4. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    12 Dec '17 11:43
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Anything called Rand must have something to do with Spectre or Dr. Doofenschmirtz.

Anything aligned with Ayn, cannot seriously have anything to do with thinking.

And the only tank that has a fleeting hope of anything to do with Ayn Rand is the water tank she should have drowned herself in when she was dumped like a rotten sack of potatoes by her par ...[text shortened]... ner.

If this Rand has nothing to do with her.... well, carry on folks, nothing to see here...
    mmmm...R esearch AN d D evelopment ....

First client the US Airforce. Though for a while I also thought Ayn the pain had something to do with it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree