1. Pepperland
    Moves
    16 Apr '09 22:22
    Originally posted by Redmike
    I'm not disputing that some people here, myself included, are on the left.

I'm saying that, from your point of view, you'd find it difficult to differentiate between the 'far left' and people who're fairly middle of the road.
    I'm not disputing that some people here, myself included, are on the left.

there you go.

I'm saying that, from your point of view, you'd find it difficult to differentiate between the 'far left' and people who're fairly middle of the road.

Well, you're wrong.
    I know the difference.
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    16 Apr '09 22:24
    Originally posted by Crowley
    This thread made me smile.
    "He was a very good debater."

is mah nominee for the most funneh
  3. Pepperland
    Moves
    16 Apr '09 22:25
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    "He was a very good debater."

is mah nominee for the most funneh
    come on!

Its true, DSR had some good points, and nobody knows why he was banned.
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    16 Apr '09 22:33
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    come on!

Its true, DSR had some good points, and nobody knows why he was banned.
    could be any of his hateful, bigot , lame ideas. i couldn't care less. i don't know how he managed to avoid banning so long.

not to mention he made dozens of threads simply by posting a link and watching us duke it out. i don't remember any well argued post. not just because i mostly didn't agree with him but because he didn't really argued, he simply communicated his ideas in a "suk it you simpletons, i don't care what you think" manner.

the only good thing about dsr was that i believe, in a totally subjective manner, that he was much more intelligent than most of the retarded buffoons that took his place. and it is my theory that he wasn't half as conservative right wing nut job as he let us to believe. it was only a joke of his (to which only he laughed).

xanthos however i don't know why he was banned. he indeed had intelligent and well argued posts.
  5. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    16 Apr '09 23:38
    not to mention he made dozens of threads simply by posting a link and watching us duke it out.
    Ha ha! Whose fault was that?
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Apr '09 23:45
    Originally posted by darvlay
    'Nuff said.
    I can only hope that when and if I ever get banned I will be as missed as DSR. :'(
  7. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 00:16
    xanthos however i don't know why he was banned. he indeed had intelligent and well argued posts.
    XanthosNZ was never banned. I grew bored and left the site.

(What am I doing in this forum? HALP!)
  8. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 00:473 edits
    Originally posted by Scriabin
    I think it is a vast centrist conspiracy masterminded by Goldmann Sachs
    Mr Ed pounds the ground ,..... neighhh!...whats that Mr Ed? they did what?....Mr Ed stamps his foot again pounding the ground a little more agitatedly,....nneeiigghhh! ...oh mr ed! they killed of who?....neighh snort! nicker...

Oh yes silly me mr ed. I get it. They killed off Lehman Bros, yes they did! That nasty Mr Paulson made his long time enemy, Mr Fuld's company fold, didn't he!

Yes he was naughty not seeing any hazards moral or otherwise in allowing the president of the New York Fed to convince him that the bear could do with some sachs of gold. Yes and because they were such close pals by now who better to keep his Treasury seat warm mmmmm! But when Lehman got shaky legs everybody developed a [moral] compass and spoke of hazards, yes they did, and then King Hank said some [bigger] companies [that are not my close friends] just have to fail [even though they were more embedded into the system than the Bear] and yes it made all those lovely people on the Wall Street lose all that money, yes what was that? what's a meltdown? No its not quite the same as when they take your bones and make jelly Mr Ed, but whats that Mr Ed you cant work out how the CEO of AIG who owns a large stake of the Golden Sachs also got bailed?

Curiouser and curiouser Mr Ed but I think we are morphing cultural icons into another world beyond the looking glass,[music swells] A WORLD WHERE NOTHING EXISTS EXCEPT FOR THE FLEETING IMAGES THAT EMERGE OUT FROM THE SWIRLING SMOKE REFLECTED IN THE MIRRORS [dramatic punctuated musical stop:- sounds like dah dah durh]
  9. At the Revolution
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 01:13
    Originally posted by darvlay
    'Nuff said.
    I'm glad he's gone. Now I have one less extremist to deal with.
  10. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 05:57
    dSR was (is) a bigoted, racist troll.

'Nuff said.
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 07:26
    Originally posted by hopscotch
    XanthosNZ was never banned. I grew bored and left the site.

(What am I doing in this forum? HALP!)
    i don't believe you, you miserable impostor. begone, fiend.
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 07:27
    Originally posted by scherzo
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 08:42
    Originally posted by scherzo
    But no one here is more extreme than you and the only reason why you have not ben banned is that your brand of extemism fits in with the prejudices of the 'moderator' whereas DSR's did not.
  14. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 09:25
    Originally posted by Phil jackson
    But no one here is more extreme than you and the only reason why you have not ben banned is that your brand of extemism fits in with the prejudices of the 'moderator' whereas DSR's did not.
    i have a different theory. scherzo, as well as dsr just didn't produce a hateful enough post. or they weren't reported enough. dsr probably slipped at one time and got reported and banned. scherzo will too.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 09:30
    Originally posted by Crowley
    dSR was (is) a bigoted, racist troll.

'Nuff said.
    To call anyone who does not share your prejudices a 'racist'is a sure sign of a defective intellect

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree