1. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    14 Feb '11 09:42
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Are you kidding me? It's clear he killed those people through surprise. His step-dad , his ex-girlfriend and her mother were all people he knew and he took advantage of that. Then the carjacking was also in another situation, it's not like anyone around knew he had just killed 3 people.
    Really? I got a punk screaming at me and then goes towards the knife drawer in the kitchen, I know whats coming next! People like you crack me up! You never been in a violent altercation? No weapons involved? You dont know when its going down? I pity you!
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Feb '11 09:43
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    Really? I got a punk screaming at me and then goes towards the knife drawer in the kitchen, I know whats coming next! People like you crack me up! You never been in a violent altercation? No weapons involved? You dont know when its going down? I pity you!
    Is all this e-tough guy talk because no1 upset you on another thread?
  3. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    14 Feb '11 09:44
    The article says she was ambushed. If you're ambushed and the other person has a gun there's not much you can do.
    you dodged the entire post. if she/you was packing would she or you not act differently upon the discovery? And then the ambusher not have second thoughts?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Feb '11 09:47
    it is pretty funny huh?
    he dident have a semi with a over sized clip.
    Yeah, imagine if he'd had a semi with a over sized clip.
  5. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    14 Feb '11 09:48
    Did you just land from the wild West or something? 😕
  6. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    14 Feb '11 09:491 edit
    you dodged the entire post. if she/you was packing would she or you not act differently upon the discovery? And then the ambusher not have second thoughts?
    I'm saying probably she would get her gun, call the police and try to get the hell out of there to go where he couldn't find her.

Sounds like about the same as she did.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Feb '11 09:50
    Someone should tell him that what got men laid in the jungle doesn't work so well in modern days.
    Not so fast!! Where he he is going I think he will be getting laid.....frequently!! 😀
  8. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    14 Feb '11 09:56
    No man. Dont descend to fmf levels. You're better than that. I am speaking of reality. The situation would not have happened if the gun laws were different.
    What do you think?
    Or maybe it would be better if there were laws about having no knives in your kitchen?
    Do you think that would have prevented it?
  9. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    14 Feb '11 10:00
    I'm saying probably she would get her gun, call the police and try to get the hell out of there to go where he couldn't find her.

Sounds like about the same as she did.
    No it sounds like she freaked.. called 911 and stood outside waiting to be saved.

The scum bag was lurking in the alley charged her and slaughtered her with a knife
  10. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    14 Feb '11 10:00
    it is pretty funny huh?
    he dident have a semi with a over sized clip.

no political agenda. he just snapped!

truly, I want to here these anti constitution Progressives explain how this could of been carried out if citizens in NYC were allowed to carry.
    ....nah just further evidence of a never established culture showing signs of terminal decay....
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Feb '11 10:03
    The scum bag was lurking in the alley charged her and slaughtered her with a knife
    Would it have been better or worse if he had slaughtered her with a semi with a over sized clip? You seem more intent on claiming that you wouldn't have needed a gun to defend yourself. State clearly what you mean.
  12. Cape Town
    Moves
    14 Feb '11 10:062 edits
    Really? I got a punk screaming at me and then goes towards the knife drawer in the kitchen, I know whats coming next!
    I am surprised you haven't shot many people with your licensed fire arm already. Or are you in one of the parts of the US where you are not allowed to carry one? If so, that explains why you are not yet a murderer.
    I have seem my screaming ex head for the kitchen before. If I carried a gun and my first thought was 'knife drawer' I would be in jail by now. Back here in reality, she probably went to put the kettle on - and no, she didn't pour boiling water on me either.
  13. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    14 Feb '11 10:091 edit
    No man. Dont descend to fmf levels. You're better than that. I am speaking of reality. The situation would not have happened if the gun laws were different.
    What do you think?
    Or maybe it would be better if there were laws about having no knives in your kitchen?
    Do you think that would have prevented it?
    Even for you gun laws are about finding the point where it becomes unreasonable to allow private people to own them. Be it nuclear weapons, hand grenades, assault rifles, hand guns, knives or nail clippers, we all draw a line in the sand somewhere, right? The line is where we find that the destructive power of that weapon is too large for the deterrence or private gain that allowing its ownership provides.

You see it as having people owning guns deters crime. I think having access to guns generates more escalation of crime. Examples like this then solve nothing. Your side of the camp says someone would stop him earlier, me and others say he would have probably shot more people.
  14. Joined
    06 Aug '06
    Moves
    14 Feb '11 10:10
    ok. you walk in the home and see you mother recently butchered. hmmm... do I pull out my gun that is holstered to my side? Or, do I wait to become another victim outdoors waiting on the authorities?
    Even without a gun she could have done a number of things to protect herself, she failed to do so. What makes you think her reaction would have been different had she been armed ? Even if she had a gun she could still have been ambushed, it does not sound like she had a lot of time to react once she sighted her ex.
  15. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    14 Feb '11 18:33
    WILD WEST REPRESENT

California Love by 2Pac and Dr. Dre

YouTube

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree