buttagag

buttagag

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
18 Oct 21

America cant get necessary item for a quality life because port backups are causing empty shelves in stores. The person that controls this has been on two months MATERNITY LEAVE. Yes you heard that right. Damn freaks.

Lake Como

Moves
18 Oct 21

@mott-the-hoople said
America cant get necessary item for a quality life because port backups are causing empty shelves in stores. The person that controls this has been on two months MATERNITY LEAVE. Yes you heard that right. Damn freaks.
They will explain.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
18 Oct 21

The white house defended his maternity leave by saying he is a "role model". Really...!?
Then how come they covered it up for two months.

An important cog in fixing the supply chain problem in America, head of DoT, and gay Pete is home with his husband.

"Step aside, folks... Specail people coming through"

Lake Como

Moves
18 Oct 21

@earl-of-trumps said
The white house defended his maternity leave by saying he is a "role model". Really...!?
Then how come they covered it up for two months.

An important cog in fixing the supply chain problem in America, head of DoT, and gay Pete is home with his husband.

"Step aside, folks... Specail people coming through"
This just shows that people should not be appointed to great positions just because they are gay. Or just because they are trans people. But ragbut had zero experience and yet ends up with that job. Surely it must make you liberals wonder, and that you may now understand why we wonder.
What in the hell is Biden doing.
Just today he reinstituted the Trump policy of telling Mexicans to stay the hell in Mexico. Yep, copying Trump logic and common sense.

Contentious

Moves
18 Oct 21
2 edits

Liberal logic stipulates that supply is not as important as a gay dude going on maternity leave.
Can you imagine a gay dude in the white house?
That would be hilarious 🤣
It would be so awkward if he isn't single.

A lesbian president would be nice. Provided she is hot and so is her partner.

Contentious

Moves
18 Oct 21

Mr. Butt is now saying the supply problem is because Biden is so successful.

So everything is crap because Biden is so successful? You can't make this up. 😄

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
18 Oct 21
1 edit

@contenchess said
Mr. Butt is now saying the supply problem is because Biden is so successful.

So everything is crap because Biden is so successful? You can't make this up. 😄
Ya, butt-dege-edge claims the recovery is making consumerism rise. LIAR.
The clog is at the docks like in Los Angeles where 200,000 shipping containers await shipment and ships are waiting to dock.

Meanwhile the goods are there but the shelves are bare. It's a transport problem.

Moves
18 Oct 21

@earl-of-trumps said
Ya, butt-dege-edge claims the recovery is making consumerism rise. LIAR.
The clog is at the docks like in Los Angeles where 200,000 shipping containers await shipment and ships are waiting to dock.

Meanwhile the goods are there but the shelves are bare. It's a transport problem.
the trucks have to meet newsoms emmisions requirements, very few do, cost prohibitive…desantis said bring them to florida they will get unloaded quickly

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
18 Oct 21

@mott-the-hoople said
America has a supply chain problem due in large part to not being able to hire enough truck drivers, increased demand, sick and dying workers from COVID 19 in many Asian countries, and a shortage of shipping containers. Blaming all this on Pete Buttigieg makes no sense whatsoever. Maternity leave or no, most of this is out of the control of any transportation secretary.

I know it's fun to engage in juvenile name calling, however there is very little logic in your statement.

Z

Moves
18 Oct 21

@mott-the-hoople said
What I was most interested in knowing is if you're going to try even a little to mask your homophobia.

The answer was no, not even a little. That's about all I am going to get out of this thread.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
18 Oct 21

@Zahlanzi
He hates ANYONE not white and poor. White and very rich, ultrarightwingnuts first to apply.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Oct 21

It's completely typical that I have to remind people that he is on Paternity Leave.

Maternity Leave is for mothers.

Contentious

Moves
18 Oct 21

@suzianne said
It's completely typical that I have to remind people that he is on Paternity Leave.

Maternity Leave is for mothers.
Birthing person!

Stupid 🙄

m

Moves
18 Oct 21

@averagejoe1 said
This just shows that people should not be appointed to great positions just because they are gay. Or just because they are trans people. But ragbut had zero experience and yet ends up with that job. Surely it must make you liberals wonder, and that you may now understand why we wonder.
What in the hell is Biden doing.
Just today he reinstituted the Trump policy of telling Mexicans to stay the hell in Mexico. Yep, copying Trump logic and common sense.
Would be nearly as bad as appointing Ivanka to head the World Bank.

Yup.
It's the old rebuttal material theory again.
Every time you put out one, we can come back with ten. 😆

Lake Como

Moves
18 Oct 21
1 edit

@mchill said
America has a supply chain problem due in large part to not being able to hire enough truck drivers, increased demand, sick and dying workers from COVID 19 in many Asian countries, and a shortage of shipping containers. Blaming all this on Pete Buttigieg makes no sense whatsoever. Maternity leave or no, most of this is out of the control of any transportation secretary.

I ...[text shortened]... w it's fun to engage in juvenile name calling, however there is very little logic in your statement.
Im not blaming it on Butt or on Biden,,,,like many issues, I dont pretend to know such reasons, no time to study it, don't you know. Maybe no one knows?
But I am sickened by your Energy Secretary taking a maaatttteeernnnnnnnnnity leave (so so nasty, he is a man for god sakes), taking the leave when the harbors are choked, shelves empty,,,,,,yeah, there is where I blame Buttegig. Libs defend him, as he is a lib,( etc!)....they would have defended Jeffrey Dalhmer if they found him to be a lib.
And lets say it is not administration's fault. Well,, should not this creep be in his office trying to correct such problems?
All libs are a bit light in their loafers.