1. Standard memberEndLame
    👌
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 17:581 edit
    Democrat Omar was just booted from the House Foreign Affairs Committee for anti Jewish remarks.

She's the one that said about 9/11...
    "Some people did something"
    Like it wasn't a big deal.

Now after being booted she obviously is claiming racism because she's a black Muslim.

Same old race card from the same pathetic people 🙄
  2. Standard memberEndLame
    👌
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 17:59
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ilhan-omar-gets-boot-house-votes-off-foreign-affairs-committee-democrats-cite-racism
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 18:20
    @booger said
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ilhan-omar-gets-boot-house-votes-off-foreign-affairs-committee-democrats-cite-racism
    I'm no racist, but MAN am I a culturalist when it comes to her! What is something like her doing in our statehouse, she is certainly in the wrong country.
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 18:321 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    I'm no racist, but MAN am I a culturalist when it comes to her! What is something like her doing in our statehouse, she is certainly in the wrong country.
    She's in Congress because 75% of the voters in the 5th Congressional District of Minnesota voted for her.https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2022/11/08/us/elections/results-minnesota-us-house-district-5.html
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 18:34
    @booger said
    Democrat Omar was just booted from the House Foreign Affairs Committee for anti Jewish remarks.

She's the one that said about 9/11...
    "Some people did something"
    Like it wasn't a big deal.

Now after being booted she obviously is claiming racism because she's a black Muslim.

Same old race card from the same pathetic people 🙄
    Unconditionally fealty to Israel should not be a requirement to serve on the Foreign Affairs committee.
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 18:41
    @no1marauder said
    Unconditionally fealty to Israel should not be a requirement to serve on the Foreign Affairs committee.
    Hate of Jews bit her in the ass.
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 18:55
    @no1marauder said
    She's in Congress because 75% of the voters in the 5th Congressional District of Minnesota voted for her.https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2022/11/08/us/elections/results-minnesota-us-house-district-5.html
    and what country (s) are they from? I cannot IMAGINE living next door to one.
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 19:161 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    and what country (s) are they from? I cannot IMAGINE living next door to one.
    But you're not a racist, right?

Her family fled the chaos in Somalia and moved to the US when she was 12. She's been a citizen of this country since 2000.
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 19:41
    @no1marauder. Is that a question? You write like Suzianne….

I am not a racist, I think you have something confused in your mind.

As to her history, I am not real keen on people running this country who were not born here. I spend time in several different venues each year, and the one that is my original home is the one I ‘feel’ in my heart, the one I’d raise my armaments for!!🇱🇷
    So, I’m saying her first loyalty is not to this country. Y’all go for her, maybe over for Sunday lunch. Explaining her unusual nature to your kids.
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 20:02
    @averagejoe1 said
    @no1marauder. Is that a question? You write like Suzianne….

I am not a racist, I think you have something confused in your mind.

As to her history, I am not real keen on people running this country who were not born here. I spend time in several different venues each year, and the one that is my original home is the one I ‘feel’ in my heart, the one I’d raise my ar ...[text shortened]... country. Y’all go for her, maybe over for Sunday lunch. Explaining her unusual nature to your kids.
    Funny, Ted Cruz was born in Canada but I never heard you complain about him being a US Senator.
  11. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 20:251 edit
    @no1marauder said
    Funny, Ted Cruz was born in Canada but I never heard you complain about him being a US Senator.
    big jump from a muslim sympathizing with terrorist killers, some people did something , to cruz? you always fall on the anti US side of things.

and what is "funny" about AJ not mentioning Cruz...Cruz has assimilated.
  12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 20:29
    @mott-the-hoople said
    big jump from a muslim sympathizing with terrorist killers, some people did something , to cruz? you always fall on the anti US side of things.

and what is "funny" about AJ not mentioning Cruz...Cruz has assimilated.
    What does "assimilated" mean to a racist like yourself? Act sufficiently "white,"?
  13. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 20:51
    @no1marauder said
    What does "assimilated" mean to a racist like yourself? Act sufficiently "white,"?
    very racist of you...why didnt you say Asian, Hispanic, Chinese ect? you see racism slips out when you least expect it...YOU are racist against white people.
  14. Standard memberEndLame
    👌
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 21:50
    @no1marauder said
    Did not know that 😳
  15. Standard memberEndLame
    👌
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 21:51
    @mott-the-hoople said
    very racist of you...why didnt you say Asian, Hispanic, Chinese ect? you see racism slips out when you least expect it...YOU are racist against white people.
    Yep he is.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree