1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 Feb '23 09:34
    @booger said
    "some people did something"

- Omar referencing 9/11
    hah, you took a snippet out of a snippet.

Next time you will have some letters out of one word and use that as proof.

Common, have some testies. Link the whole damn video. Your cohort of imbeciles won't click on it (or not understand and then default to what tucker carlson spewed) but maybe there are others who don't know of this non-issue. (which is nonsense that you snowflakes get offended over)
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    03 Feb '23 10:22
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Omar:
    - "hypnotized the world” while committing “evil doings.”

- suggested that U.S. support for Israel was “all about the Benjamins,” referencing money.

Want more...? Go ahead, keep defending her.

EDIT to add: Yes, @No1marauder, I criticize actions of Israel, but I surely don't throw Jews under the bus for their ethnicity.
    Well regarding the second point everything that happens in US politics is all about the Benjamins because you cannot get elected without them, same with the lack of gun control that’s all about the Benjamins too.
    I think the first one was definitely t best carelessly phrased but successive Israeli governments have done some ‘evil’ things whilst convincing the west at least that they are the only or NO1 victims in the region.
    Israel whose existence I unequivocally support is founded on a clear case of ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians which to a lesser extent continues to this day.
    Maybe it’s ok to have a grown up conversation about the actions of the Israeli state without being libelled as anti semitic.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree