1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    31 Oct '16 15:49
    If Hillary becomes president can she fire Comey or is she stuck with him?

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/09/hillary_not_fit_to_run_fbi_according_to_standard_set_by_bill_clinton.html
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 Oct '16 19:01
    Originally posted by Metal Brain

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/09/hillary_not_fit_to_run_fbi_according_to_standard_set_by_bill_clinton.html
    As long as Comey does not cause her demise all is well.

All Hillary wants is power. We all know that nothing will ever come of this, nothing ever does in Washington.

All this does is stir the pot and create much needed ratings for the state run news.
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    31 Oct '16 19:26

The President can fire the FBI Director for any reason:

But, as a Congressional Research Service study of the director’s office pointed out two years ago, “there are no statutory conditions on the President’s authority to remove the FBI director.”

The constitutional reality is that, if a government official is clearly placed within the Executive Branch, that official serves at the pleasure of the President, and can be fired “at will.”

http://blog.constitutioncenter.org/2016/10/how-independent-is-the-fbis-director/

Bill Clinton fired FBI Director William Sessions in 1993.
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    31 Oct '16 19:28

Technically, yes.
    So much easier for her to kill his ass, however.

CORRECTION: Have his ass killed.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 Oct '16 20:33
    Originally posted by no1marauder

But, as a Congressional Research Service study of the director’s office pointed out two years ago, “there are no statutory conditions on the President’s authority to remove the FBI director.”

The constitutional reality is that, if a government official is clearly placed within the Executive ...[text shortened]... w-independent-is-the-fbis-director/

Yes, the Clintons like to Fire FBI directors.

I wonder why.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 Oct '16 20:42
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Technically, yes.
    So much easier for her to kill his ass, however.

CORRECTION: Have his ass killed.
    I think you will find that Hillary will be able to do pretty much anything she wants when elected.

First she must fire all those in opposition and then she will be free to rule with a rod of iron.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    03 Nov '16 16:34

The constitutional reality is that, if a government official is clearly placed within the Executive ...[text shortened]... w-independent-is-the-fbis-director/

"Bill Clinton fired FBI Director William Sessions in 1993."

Yes, I posted a link about it. I also pointed out that Bill fired him 1 day before Vince Foster's dead body was found and referred to the documentary "Bill Clinton, His Life" and how the FBI could not investigate his death because of the firing. Convenient for the Clinton Crime Family.
    That film also pointed out that Bill fired all the judges in a certain part of government without reason to have them replaced, but the film did not explain that unless I missed something. Do you know what his motive was?
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Nov '16 17:30
    The one man who is suppose to tell the world if Hillary is innocent or guilty can also be fired by that person

What a screwed up system
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    03 Nov '16 18:081 edit
    "Bill Clinton fired FBI Director William Sessions in 1993."

Yes, I posted a link about it. I also pointed out that Bill fired him 1 day before Vince Foster's dead body was found and referred to the documentary "Bill Clinton, His Life" and how the FBI could not investigate his death because of the firing. Convenient for the Clinton Crime Family.
    That ...[text shortened]... d, but the film did not explain that unless I missed something. Do you know what his motive was?
    Great theory. Unfortunately:

https://vault.fbi.gov/vincent-foster/vincent-foster-part-01-of-04/view

https://vault.fbi.gov/vincent-foster/vincent-foster-part-02-of-04/view

https://vault.fbi.gov/vincent-foster/vincent-foster-part-03-of-04/view

That's 658 pages of materials from the FBI investigations of Vincent Foster's death.
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    03 Nov '16 18:18
    Originally posted by whodey
    The one man who is suppose to tell the world if Hillary is innocent or guilty can also be fired by that person

What a screwed up system
    Just in case you're unaware, Hillary can't fire Comey at this time.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Nov '16 18:26
    Just in case you're unaware, Hillary can't fire Comey at this time.
    By the time this is ready to hit the fan she will be.
  12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    03 Nov '16 18:28
    By the time this is ready to hit the fan she will be.
    "This" will wind up to be nothing like all the other pseudo-"scandals" the right wing has created in order to try to win this election.
  13. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    03 Nov '16 20:36
    I think you will find that Hillary will be able to do pretty much anything she wants when elected.

First she must fire all those in opposition and then she will be free to rule with a rod of iron.
    One: with the coup currently underway as the lying sack of soetoro Obama leaves office, there's a very good likelihood Clinton will either implode spontaneously when indicted before the election.

Two: with her supporters leaving in droves, she very well might be forced to do exactly what the Chicago Tribune called upon her to do, namely, step aside and let her running mate face the election.

It is doubtful that anyone who wasn't already convinced of her criminal activity could possibly deny the same any longer.
    It takes a willful opposition to reality to cast a vote for her.

As a former FBI director accurately stated: during times of war, others who acted in similar fashion were put before firing squads.
    Can someone get Hilary a cigarette, please?
    Virginia Slim's!
    Menthol, dammit!
  14. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    03 Nov '16 20:37
    "This" will wind up to be nothing like all the other pseudo-"scandals" the right wing has created in order to try to win this election.
    Created.

Disconnect much?
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Nov '16 22:48
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    One: with the coup currently underway as the lying sack of soetoro Obama leaves office, there's a very good likelihood Clinton will either implode spontaneously when indicted before the election.

Two: with her supporters leaving in droves, she very well might be forced to do exactly what the Chicago Tribune called upon her to do, namely, step aside and ...[text shortened]... firing squads.
    Can someone get Hilary a cigarette, please?
    Virginia Slim's!
    Menthol, dammit!
    Wut? We have many in the GOP saying they will vote for Hillary.

I see no opposition that is noteworthy.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree