Moves
    31 Dec '12 22:401 edit
  2. Joined
    08 Dec '12
    Moves
    31 Dec '12 23:07
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxRlpRcorEU
    hahaha i liked the big movee star asking "how many more acts of violence will we tolerate lalalala"

How about "how many more movies and rap videos glamorizing murder and violence will you make a buck off of"

Hypocrites
  3. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    01 Jan '13 00:37
    Point well made.
  4. Joined
    30 Dec '04
    Moves
    06 Jan '13 17:56
    Thanks for putting the video up. I had heard about it but had not seen it before. How's that saying go, ' do as I say, not as I do' ?
  5. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    06 Jan '13 18:45
    Originally posted by boonon
    Thanks for putting the video up. I had heard about it but had not seen it before. How's that saying go, ' do as I say, not as I do' ?
    Oh you're welcome.
  6. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    06 Jan '13 19:05
    I saw Fox News spitting out this same stupid accusation of "hypocrasy", because they can't seem to separate fiction from reality. More Republican stupidity. I bet they also blame video games for all the gun violence.
  7. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    06 Jan '13 19:09
    Originally posted by vivify
    I saw Fox News spitting out this same stupid accusation of "hypocrasy", because they can't seem to separate fiction from reality. More Republican stupidity. I bet they also blame video games for all the gun violence.
    It's not Republicans who cannot separate fiction from reality. It's deranged people with access to weapons. The Columbine shootings were designed to mimic the elevator scene in The Matrix. How do you glorify violence and desensitize the public to it in your profession, then become outraged when life imitates art?
  8. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    06 Jan '13 19:25
    It's not Republicans who cannot separate fiction from reality. It's deranged people with access to weapons. The Columbine shootings were designed to mimic the elevator scene in The Matrix. How do you glorify violence and desensitize the public to it in your profession, then become outraged when life imitates art?
    You just said it's "deranged" people who can't separate fiction from reality. By your own words, it's not the actors involved who are to blamed, since it's assumed normal, not deranged people, are watching their movies.
  9. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    06 Jan '13 19:291 edit
    Originally posted by vivify
    You just said it's "deranged" people who can't separate fiction from reality. By your own words, it's not the actors involved who are to blamed, since it's assumed normal, not deranged people, are watching their movies.
    The same way it's assumed that normal people are buying guns and handle them responsibly.

EDIT: Actually that's not assumed. Most gun purchases require background checks.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree