1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    06 Feb '17 18:58
    Remember all the hype related to changes in the weather?
    They called it the ominous climate change and then more recently graduated to [cue Imperial March theme music] g l o b a l w a r m i n gggggg...!!!

And then these schmucks posing as scientists are caught in one 'let's manipulate data and thereby the general population through the sock-puppet media' scandal after another.

Oh!
    But Freak-y!
    Where's your proof?

Whenever the naysayers are given proof of the duplicity of the movement--- and that's what it is, without question--- the same refute any and all because it didn't come from the inside... and everyone knows: if it's not from the inside, then it's an attack from people who don't know.
    (It's not really all that well known, really, but it's still a position some people take, as though only those who swear allegiance can possibly tell the truth about their object of worship)
    Now John Bates (recently retired principle scientist at the National Climatic Data Center) comes forward and drops the dime on some of his fellow parishioners.
    At a time when it was most expedient, the NOOA released information with, to paraphrase it from Bates himself, a thumb on the scale--- in order to portray the situation as dire and necessitating political action (read: grants and funds).

Global warming (nee Climate Change, nee Weather Changing) takes a hiatus!
    Who knew?
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    06 Feb '17 19:191 edit
    Please take your unscientific flat earth beliefs to spirituality as it would be more suitable.
  3. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    06 Feb '17 19:41
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Please take your unscientific flat earth beliefs to spirituality as it would be more suitable.
    Ooooh!
    My scientific nemesis, twhitehead, dealer of dopey logic, merchant of misquote is on to me!
    You see, Dr. twhitehead (may I call you doctor? ), the reality of the cheddar I've been trying to spread has become so pervasive, even the main stream/sewage media have been picking up on it, here and there.

For this latest concoction of mine, refer to one of your own, the Washington Times, yesterday's news already...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/5/climate-change-whistleblower-alleges-noaa-manipula/

The blog that started the 'let's forget about this one, post haste, where can we stage another fake shooting' furor is available here:

https://judithcurry.com/2017/02/04/climate-scientists-versus-climate-data/

Don't get your panties up in a wad, doc.
    You had your time long enough.
    We'll take it from here.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Feb '17 20:03
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Ooooh!
    My scientific nemesis, twhitehead, dealer of dopey logic, merchant of misquote is on to me!
    You see, Dr. twhitehead (may I call you doctor? ), the reality of the cheddar I've been trying to spread has become so pervasive, even the main stream/sewage media have been picking up on it, here and there.

For this latest concoction of mine, refer to o ...[text shortened]... n't get your panties up in a wad, doc.
    You had your time long enough.
    We'll take it from here.
    Dr Twithead is so far in denial, he might suffer a breakdown if he looks at this with anything remotely close to common sense.😉
  5. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    06 Feb '17 20:05
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Dr Twithead is so far in denial, he might suffer a breakdown if he looks at this with anything remotely close to common sense.😉
    When it's inevitable, they claim they knew it all along and were just waiting for us dolts to find it out for ourselves!
  6. Cape Town
    Moves
    06 Feb '17 20:35
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Do you believe the earth is flat? Is that what you consider to be 'common sense'?
    What about the time you thought that not a single one of Obamas classmates or girlfriends could remember him? Apparently you believed that they were suffering from some weird sort of group amnesia. Yet when you discovered that you were wrong, you weren't even phased a tiny bit, you just took it in your stride that you had been deceived so badly.

Sorry, but the list of posters in this thread who are denial does not include me.
  7. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    06 Feb '17 20:45
    Do you believe the earth is flat? Is that what you consider to be 'common sense'?
    What about the time you thought that not a single one of Obamas classmates or girlfriends could remember him? Apparently you believed that they were suffering from some weird sort of group amnesia. Yet when you discovered that you were wrong, you weren't even phased a tiny ...[text shortened]... d so badly.

Sorry, but the list of posters in this thread who are denial does not include me.
    Of course it doesn't, dear.
    You do realize that's the first sign, don't you?
    Believing that you aren't a denier is part and parcel proof that you are!
  8. Cape Town
    Moves
    06 Feb '17 21:42
    Of course it doesn't, dear.
    You do realize that's the first sign, don't you?
    Believing that you aren't a denier is part and parcel proof that you are!
    So, do you believe that no a single one of Obama's girlfriends can remember him?
    If not, please explain it to Checkbaiter.

checkbaiter, do you believe the earth is flat?
    If not, please explain it to Freaky.

When the two of you agree, then we can start to discuss whether or not I am in denial.
    As long as the two of you disagree, we can be absolutely sure that one of you two is delusional.
  9. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    06 Feb '17 22:23
    So, do you believe that no a single one of Obama's girlfriends can remember him?
    If not, please explain it to Checkbaiter.

checkbaiter, do you believe the earth is flat?
    If not, please explain it to Freaky.

When the two of you agree, then we can start to discuss whether or not I am in denial.
    As long as the two of you disagree, we can be absolutely sure that one of you two is delusional.
    I know at least one of O'Bammy's "girlfriends" remembering him.
    Vividly.
    Check out Larry Sinclair's warm recollections of young Barry back in the day.
  10. Cape Town
    Moves
    07 Feb '17 06:56
    I know at least one of O'Bammy's "girlfriends" remembering him.
    Vividly.
    Check out [b]Larry Sinclair's
    warm recollections of young Barry back in the day.[/b]
    Please explain it to checkbaiter, and also get him to agree with you that the earth is flat. Once done, I will consider the possibility that I am the delusional one. But until then, it is undeniably clear that one of you is delusional as you hold conflicting views.
  11. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    07 Feb '17 11:44
    Please explain it to checkbaiter, and also get him to agree with you that the earth is flat. Once done, I will consider the possibility that I am the delusional one. But until then, it is undeniably clear that one of you is delusional as you hold conflicting views.
    And yet your views conflict with myriad others on sundry topics.

Deny much?
  12. Cape Town
    Moves
    07 Feb '17 13:23
    And yet your views conflict with myriad others on sundry topics.
    Sure. And I fully accept that with regards to the more extreme of those views, either I, or they are necessarily delusional.

Deny much?
    What did I deny? Make the accusations after the fact, not in false anticipation.

Now, until you have convinced Checkbaiter that the earth is flat, he will think you are delusional. He probably won't admit it because you are both Trump supporters, but neither will he admit believing the earth is flat. Bit of a condundrum for him. His best bet is to exit the thread as quickly as possible (which is probably what he has done). You are not as smart apparently.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Feb '17 14:36
    "Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig."

True story.
  14. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    07 Feb '17 15:03
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    "Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig."

True story.
    Straight from the hors--- er--- pig's mouth.
  15. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    07 Feb '17 15:05
    Sure. And I fully accept that with regards to the more extreme of those views, either I, or they are necessarily delusional.

[b]Deny much?

What did I deny? Make the accusations after the fact, not in false anticipation.

Now, until you have convinced Checkbaiter that the earth is flat, he will think you are delusional. He probably won't admit it ...[text shortened]... ad as quickly as possible (which is probably what he has done). You are not as smart apparently.[/b]
    Only in your world can people be considered "delusional" for disparate views--- especially those views which have never been discussed or even examined!

I wouldn't label myself a big fan of anyone in the political machine.
    Every single one of them is human, and nearly all of them are crooks.
    Liars, to be sure, but crooks, too.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree