1. Cape Town
    Moves
    07 Feb '17 15:061 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    "Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig."

True story.
    I like annoying pigs in my spare time. 🙂

Its amazing how many people come to watch the "singing lessons" Reveal Hidden Content
    torture session

I am still waiting for a few more members of my potential choir. I am really hoping Lemon Lime doesn't miss today's lesson.
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    07 Feb '17 15:091 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    "Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig."

True story.
    Now that you mention it, remember when you were trying to sing that song about how I jacked up the definition of "climate change," even though I had cut and paste from NASA's site their exact definition?
    That was a great song choice!

Or how about the time you and Dutchy were certain beyond knowing, right as rain when you two sang that song about me and another poster being the same person?
    That one was another excellent song choice!

You're a helluva singer, Wilbur.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Feb '17 15:32
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Sure. And I fully accept that with regards to the more extreme of those views, either I, or they are necessarily delusional.

[b]Deny much?

What did I deny? Make the accusations after the fact, not in false anticipation.

Now, until you have convinced Checkbaiter that the earth is flat, he will think you are delusional. He probably won't admit it ...[text shortened]... ad as quickly as possible (which is probably what he has done). You are not as smart apparently.[/b]
    Wishful thinking, I am not going anywhere.
    Yes if you search the internet you may come up with a couple people who say they knew.obama. But they are far and few in between.
    The point is, most of his records are closed! No one can even, to the best of my knowledge, find birth certificates for his supposed daughters.
    As far as flat earth, I am not aware of that debate, so I have little to contribute.
    So yes, you are in denial.
  4. Cape Town
    Moves
    07 Feb '17 15:491 edit
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    This singing lesson is going to be fun.

Yes if you search the internet you may come up with a couple people who say they knew.obama. But they are far and few in between.
    But do you believe that your previous belief that nobody remembered him is ridiculous in the extreme? That one would have to be delusional to believe such a ridiculous thing? I mean mass amnesia is really not that common.

The point is, most of his records are closed!
    Err, no, that wasn't 'the point'. You made a claim about people not remembering him. That is not the same as saying his records are closed. If you wish to discuss his records, start a new thread and get embarrassed once again.

As far as flat earth, I am not aware of that debate, so I have little to contribute.
    So you don't know whether or not the earth is flat? Is that what you are saying?

So yes, you are in denial.
    Says the guy who is apparently unaware as to whether the earth is flat or spherical. How old are you again? In your long life you have never heard anyone mention whether the earth is flat or spherical? Is that what you are claiming?
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Feb '17 16:06
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    This singing lesson is going to be fun.

[b]Yes if you search the internet you may come up with a couple people who say they knew.obama. But they are far and few in between.

But do you believe that your previous belief that nobody remembered him is ridiculous in the extreme? That one would have to be delusional to believe such a ridiculous thing? ...[text shortened]... ever heard anyone mention whether the earth is flat or spherical? Is that what you are claiming?[/b]
    Just as I thought, the old bait and switch, what a waste of time. let's forget about the op and go on a fishing trip....see ya, over and out.😵
  6. Cape Town
    Moves
    07 Feb '17 16:28
    Originally posted by checkbaiter

Just as I thought, the old bait and switch, what a waste of time. let's forget about the op and go on a fishing trip....see ya, over and out.😵
    So, not quite as smart as I gave you credit for earlier, but smart enough to eventually catch on.

You were faced with the impossible choice:
    1. Disagree with a fellow Trump supporter.
    2. Admit that you believe the earth is flat.

I, for one, never did a bait and switch of any kind. I never once suggested that I had any intention whatsoever of discussing the OP. You jumped into this thread talking about 'common sense' but are apparently incapable of such a thing yourself as I have clearly demonstrated. Seriously now, you claim to be unaware as to whether or not the earth is flat or spherical. You also seem to think that because you don't know where to find Obama's daughters birth certificates (which honestly are none of your business anyway) that this excuses your ridiculous belief that everyone who knew him at college suffered collective amnesia, and not just casual acquaintances, but his girlfriends too!
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Feb '17 08:28
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Now that you mention it, remember when you were trying to sing that song about how I jacked up the definition of "climate change," even though I had cut and paste from NASA's site their exact definition?
    That was a [b]great
    song choice!

Or how about the time you and Dutchy were certain beyond knowing, right as rain when you two sang that son ...[text shortened]... he same person?
    That one was another excellent song choice!

You're a helluva singer, Wilbur.[/b]
    And you are a LIAR.

But you're in "Great" company.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree