1. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    28 Jan '21 17:33
    @duchess64 said
    Earl of Trumps shows his abysmal ignorance and obstinate stupidity.

In fact, one well-known book about what I described is
    _Destined for War: Can America and China Escape Thucydides's Trap?_
    by Graham Allison

"The Chinese superpower has arrived. Could America's failure to grasp this reality pull the
    United States and China into war? [Destined for War] argue[s] pe ...[text shortened]... S politics to develop even more irrational Sinophobia (racist to its core)
    if this trend continues.
    idiot.

I was referring to your taunt that Americans want a war with China.

This is a bunch of your bull. that's all.
  2. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    28 Jan '21 17:362 edits
    @Duchess64 - Earl of Trumps has been spewing anti-Chinese threads for a long time.

And Duchess64 has been spewing her racist, anti-American threads for as long as I have been here and likely, longer.

So, your problem is...? Your a mathematician. Put 2 and 2 together.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jan '21 18:021 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jan '21 18:051 edit

5. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    28 Jan '21 18:102 edits
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @Duchess64 - Earl of Trumps has been spewing anti-Chinese threads for a long time.

And Duchess64 has been spewing her racist, anti-American threads for as long as I have been here and likely, longer.

Wrong. The problem is Duchess is more correct than you, and you cannot admit it. Until you walk a mile in someone else's shoes, and are willing to see things from their end, you simply have tunnel vision. Duchess has at least made an attempt to educate herself on the inner working of the American government, and it's people; you've done nothing like this, and so, are basically ignorant. IMHO Duchess, Suzianne, and SH76 have earned my respect, not only because I agree with the bulk of their views, but even on the points I disagree with them, I can at least understand the logic of their arguments. There is no logic in what you , Average Joe, and Dood say at all, yours is simply recycled right wing sound bites-
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jan '21 18:322 edits

7. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    29 Jan '21 04:231 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    The RHP Liar-in-Chief, Duchess64 now claims that EoT supported the insurrection at the Capitol.

What a focking Liar.

This, the same person that I am sure supports the Marxist BLM insurrection and damage ln cities all over America,
  8. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    29 Jan '21 04:273 edits
    @mchill - There is no logic in what you , Average Joe, and Dood say at all, yours is simply recycled right wing sound bites-

In other words, you're not man enough to admit that you're not intelligent enough to understand the logic created by my high intellect.

Fine and dandy!

EDIT to add:
    Mchill, I'll give you and dooshess a clue about "2 + 2"... HINT,

Do you to think there *may* be a connection with my posting links of a racist china and the dooshess' continual posting of racist anti-American, threads??

Are you smart enough to see my logic now, mister TDS??
  9. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    29 Jan '21 05:093 edits
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @mchill - There is no logic in what you , Average Joe, and Dood say at all, yours is simply recycled right wing sound bites-

In other words, you're not man enough to admit that you're not intelligent enough to understand the logic created by my high intellect.

Fine and dandy!

EDIT to add:
    Mchill, I'll give you and dooshess a clue about "2 + 2"... [b] ...[text shortened]... posting of racist anti-American, threads??

Are you smart enough to see my logic now, mister TDS??
    Do you to think there *may* be a connection with my posting links of a racist china and the dooshess' the continual posting of racist anti-American, threads??
    Are you smart enough now to see the logic now, mister TDS??

Dear Mr. Earl - Powerful countries such as the USA, China, and Russia all promote themselves as superior, often with racial overtones, blaming Duchess for this makes no sense whatsoever, since I very much doubt Duchess speaks for the entire Peoples Republic of China, and her claims of racism, while not universally shared by all white Americans, contain far more truth than your (so called) logic.

As far as the "logic created by your high intellect" O M G! - Aren't you embarrassed to post something like that??

You are the 1st kind of man in this famous Arabic teaching, I'm not ashamed to admit I'm probably the 2nd kind:

Men are four: 1. He who knows not and knows not he knows not, He is a fool - Shun him. 2. He who knows not and knows he knows not, He is simple - Teach him. 3. He who knows and knows not he knows, He is asleep - Awaken him. 4. He who knows and knows that he knows, He is wise - Follow him.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jan '21 06:431 edit

11. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    29 Jan '21 11:402 edits
    To the readers of this thread:

I started this thread as a matter of discovery, if you will, so posters will know what is brewing in Taiwan. I did NOT say anything bad about China nor did I reveal my opinion on who I think is right in this argument between China and Taiwan. I only relayed the facts and mulled if this meant the US going to war.

After Duchess64 and to a degree, Mchil got done with it, it turned into an accusation throwing argument, with LIES flying everywhere, something Duchess64 loves the most and did the most to produce. Duchess64 loves to make assumptions about people and then write paragraphs of screed based on her bullshot *assumed* accusations.

If you want to know what the thrust of the thread is, read the opening post and ignore what Liar-in-chief, Duchess64 and other liberal liars have to say.

thank you.

Maybe the thread can be brought back.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jan '21 15:501 edit
    @Duchess64
    Oh so now you accuse the US of potentially nuking china unilaterally.

So who is on the lunatic fringe NOW?

You are so full of anti America your posts ALL show that bias.

And OF COURSE you will now do the 'the flag waving American' BS.

I am SAYING we never nuked anyone after the two Japanese bombings but you love to extrapolate your hatred of America to us actually killing millions of Chinese in some kind of nuclear attack for no reason.

That was a disgusting display of anti American bias.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jan '21 17:482 edits

14. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Jan '21 19:27
    @earl-of-trumps said
    I was referring to your taunt that Americans want a war with China.

This is a bunch of your bull. that's all.
    The only countries that want a war right now are China and Israel. Both may yet come to rue getting what they asked for.
  15. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Jan '21 19:37
    @earl-of-trumps said
    A mathematician? Surely Duchess has recently claimed to be a teacher of history by profession? Oh, no, wait, Duchess is a Sinologist instead. Stated in this very thread.

Frankly, by this point, even Robert Fischer's ludicrous claims were less transparently empty.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree