Moves
    27 Sep '10 20:15
    OMG! 😲😲😲

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/26/opinion/26friedman.html
  2. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 20:32
    "I wish I had the balls to first spend six long years madly cheering on an Iraq war that not only reintroduced Sharia law to the streets of Baghdad, but radicalized the entire Islamic world against American influence—and then write a book blaming the spread of fundamentalist Islam on the ignorant consumers of the middle American heartland, who bought too many Hummers and spent too much time shopping for iPods in my wife’s giganto-malls." - Matt Taibbi
  3. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 17:00
    Originally posted by TerrierJack
    "I wish I had the balls to first spend six long years madly cheering on an Iraq war that not only reintroduced Sharia law to the streets of Baghdad, but radicalized the entire Islamic world against American influence—and then write a book blaming the spread of fundamentalist Islam on the ignorant consumers of the middle American heartland, who bought too ...[text shortened]... Hummers and spent too much time shopping for iPods in my wife’s giganto-malls." - Matt Taibbi
    the electric car:- silence of the scams

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree