Chris Christie for president!!

Chris Christie for president!!

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
16 Sep 10

Originally posted by whodey
After havng the likes of "W" and Obama I think I have fallen in love with him.
So now you think it is a good idea to give votes to the self-righteous little pin-pricks that tried to destroy the him because of his curved appendage? Obama cherishes no other thought than to live up to results of Bill, his mentor. In another 6 years. if we raise taxes on those who can afford it (as Bill did) and tighten our belts accordingly (as Bill did) we may eliminate the budget deficit (it is already going down.) If we elect the leafy people that you back they'll blow another big whole in the budget by their pledge not to raise taxes and we'll get nowhere. Can you get honest answers out of those people? That's what I'd need to give them my vote. They don't explain where the money will come from to plug the hole. (And some of them are saying they are ready to legislate morality.) I can understand the attraction to the new (any new) but don't past results show you what to expect from these people? Where is that term limit law and that line-item veto? And so on... These people are lying just like all the fools in office and you are personally delusional if you believe them.