Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Lynch, Strzok

Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Lynch, Strzok

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
01 Jun 19

@kazetnagorra said
Laws pertaining to fraud and embezzlement, bribery, obstruction of justice, rape and sexual assault, etc.
you just cant point to them though, right? 😂

Moves
01 Jun 19
1 edit

@no1marauder said
LMAO! You were relying on that IG report to show the imaginary misconduct you have been spoon fed to believe actually occurred. There was no there there and the whole desperate deflection you right wingers are dreaming of to change the subject away from the Donald's criminal misconduct will again prove to be a nothingburger.
just showing the IG report is not a conclusion as you tried to infer.

Lake Como

Moves
01 Jun 19

@kazetnagorra said
Laws pertaining to fraud and embezzlement, bribery, obstruction of justice, rape and sexual assault, etc.
Rape? You're losing ground Katz....dont fail us now, Barr is just getting warmed up. 😉

K

Germany

Moves
01 Jun 19

@averagejoe1 said
Rape? You're losing ground Katz....dont fail us now, Barr is just getting warmed up. 😉
In fact, Trump's ex-wife Ivana claimed under oath that Trump raped her. In a legal system with stronger anti-rape legislation (e.g. Sweden) this likely would have prompted a criminal investigation.

Moves
01 Jun 19

@averagejoe1 said
😉

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
01 Jun 19

@mott-the-hoople said
just showing the IG report is not a conclusion as you tried to infer.
Why don't you READ the report? Oh, I forgot, you are WAY above any of that. Don't need to read no stinking report.....

Lake Como

Moves
01 Jun 19

@kazetnagorra said
In fact, Trump's ex-wife Ivana claimed under oath that Trump raped her. In a legal system with stronger anti-rape legislation (e.g. Sweden) this likely would have prompted a criminal investigation.
None of us are perfect in slinging facts. We all know Ivanka said that, but the law here is clear that you cannot rape your wife.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
01 Jun 19

@averagejoe1 said
None of us are perfect in slinging facts. We all know Ivanka said that, but the law here is clear that you cannot rape your wife.
That hasn't been the law anywhere in the States for decades:

The criminalization of marital rape in the United States started in the mid-1970s and by 1993 marital rape became a crime in all 50 states,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marital_rape_(United_States_law)

In New York where I believe the allegation was made the marital rape exemption was overturned in 1984 by our highest court in People v. Liberta. https://www.law.cornell.edu/women-and-justice/resource/people_v_liberta

K

Germany

Moves
01 Jun 19
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
So then Trump should face charges - or at least a criminal investigation - in relation to the incident Ivana referred to as rape. It's also possible Ivana lied under oath, in which case Ivana should face charges. Either way, a crime occurred here and a criminal investigation should have been started, but this never happened.

Of course, the same applies to sexual assault, a crime Trump already admitted to. Why was he not questioned by law enforcement after the Access Hollywood tape where he flatly admits to violating the law?

Lake Como

Moves
01 Jun 19

@kazetnagorra said
So then Trump should face charges - or at least a criminal investigation - in relation to the incident Ivana referred to as rape. It's also possible Ivana lied under oath, in which case Ivana should face charges. Either way, a crime occurred here and a criminal investigation should have been started, but this never happened.

Of course, the same applies to sexual assau ...[text shortened]... oned by law enforcement after the Access Hollywood tape where he flatly admits to violating the law?
So, why do you believe Ivanka, but you don't believe Trump.? Interesting indeed, this is classic liberal logic. You pick Ivanka! But you did not see the rape. She could be lying,...you are being a bit subjective, dont you think? You base your argument on what MGHT have happened, just like your man Mueller based his on the Democratic Fraudulent Dossier trying to bring down our president.

Further, you ask me to take it as fact that she was raped . That, you know she was raped. All due respects, you do not know that, and so your entire premise goes out the window..

" A crime occurred here". Really? How do you know that??!!? I am refraining from Maruader's LMAO drivel. I ain't laughing, I am asking y'all to base your debates on facts and not force us conservatives to stop in the middle to scratch our heads,,,Like, I dont think such and such happened, I dont know to respond to speculation, or to some emotional tantrum.

And your last paragraph suggests or infers that Trump 'violated the law', whatever that means, we just don't ever know what y'all mean. You are all over the place, you are angry. Man, did you feel Hillary's anger at her commencement address? And did you notice it was all about her, and politics? Why didn't she encourage the kids instead, going out into the world? Do you know there are people in the U>S> that wish she were president? And that is a fact, not specuation.

K

Germany

Moves
01 Jun 19

@averagejoe1 said
So, why do you believe Ivanka, but you don't believe Trump.? Interesting indeed, this is classic liberal logic. You pick Ivanka! But you did not see the rape. She could be lying,...you are being a bit subjective, dont you think? You base your argument on what MGHT have happened, just like your man Mueller based his on the Democratic Fraudulent Dossier trying to bring ...[text shortened]... know there are people in the U>S> that wish she were president? And that is a fact, not specuation.
I think it is plausible that someone who already admitted to sexual assault and harassing teenage girls in dressing rooms is guilty of rape when someone testifies to that fact under oath. But by all means, let a criminal investigation get to the bottom of the matter.

PS: Ivanka is Trump's daughter, Ivana is one of his ex-wives.

Lake Como

Moves
02 Jun 19

@kazetnagorra said
I think it is plausible that someone who already admitted to sexual assault and harassing teenage girls in dressing rooms is guilty of rape when someone testifies to that fact under oath. But by all means, let a criminal investigation get to the bottom of the matter.

PS: Ivanka is Trump's daughter, Ivana is one of his ex-wives.
Let's talk football!!! OK, ....well, it USED to be the law. I am so amazed that yall hate Trump that I guess it seems logical to defend him in any way that I can. Sorry to disparage you and 'Rauder, about not having the facts straight, I'm the one. But it still remains, he has dealt with the rape, and the accusations that apparently don't qualify as worthy of jail time? Am I right? Do you think in this busy world that I would look all that stuff up, when present day antics are troublesome enough to keep up with?

Everything Hillary accused trump of at the commencement address she is guilty of herself. Do you want to go with that, or do you want to take a rest and banter about the unbelievable stuff that Barr is going to uncover in a few days? For the record i wont be doing any abortion talks anymore. The same people who are liberal would remove my future grandchild from my daughter-in-law's tummy. Cheers to all.

K

Germany

Moves
02 Jun 19

@averagejoe1 said
Let's talk football!!! OK, ....well, it USED to be the law. I am so amazed that yall hate Trump that I guess it seems logical to defend him in any way that I can. Sorry to disparage you and 'Rauder, about not having the facts straight, I'm the one. But it still remains, he has dealt with the rape, and the accusations that apparently don't qualify as worthy of jail ti ...[text shortened]... le who are liberal would remove my future grandchild from my daughter-in-law's tummy. Cheers to all.
No, he hasn't "dealt with" those allegations. He merely denied rape, and no criminal investigation ever happened despite strong evidence a crime occurred.

Pale Blue Dot

Moves
02 Jun 19
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Let's talk football!!! OK, ....well, it USED to be the law. I am so amazed that yall hate Trump that I guess it seems logical to defend him in any way that I can. Sorry to disparage you and 'Rauder, about not having the facts straight, I'm the one. But it still remains, he has dealt with the rape, and the accusations that apparently don't qualify as worthy of jail ti ...[text shortened]... le who are liberal would remove my future grandchild from my daughter-in-law's tummy. Cheers to all.
For the record i wont be doing any abortion talks anymore. The same people who are liberal would remove my future grandchild from my daughter-in-law's tummy.

No. Being pro-choice means that your daughter-in-law can carry her baby to full term if she wants that. No one's forcing her to have an abortion. It's your illiberal anti-choice position that forces women to have children against their wills. If you don't understand the asymmetry of this basic distinction then I'm glad you're not "doing any abortion talks anymore".

Lake Como

Moves
02 Jun 19

@green-paladin said
For the record i wont be doing any abortion talks anymore. The same people who are liberal would remove my future grandchild from my daughter-in-law's tummy.

No. Being pro-choice means that your daughter-in-law can carry her baby to full term if she wants that. No one's forcing her to have an abortion. It's your illiberal anti-choice position that forces ...[text shortened]... the asymmetry of this basic distinction then I'm glad you're not "doing any abortion talks anymore".
Problem solved. Our surgeon put a gun in the ‘blob’s” little hand to defend itself.