1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    29 May '19 11:48
    @vivify
    “In other words, this whole "Comey exonerated Hillary" claim is unsubstantiated Republican BS.”

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    29 May '19 15:14
    @vivify said
    https://www.cnn.com/2017/08/31/politics/comey-clinton-investigation/index.html

Comey drafted Clinton exoneration before finishing investigation, GOP senators say

No wonder you guys aren't posting links. This is merely a claim from only *two* pro-Trump Republicans, who seem angry that Comey turned on Pussy Grabber. They tried to claim Comey, before f ...[text shortened]... ok.

In other words, this whole "Comey exonerated Hillary" claim is unsubstantiated Republican BS.
    I guess I've said some things in my day in a private setting that sounded a lot like "Pgrabber , so I guess I can never be president. My my, when will we EVER find the perfect man. But, wait, that kind of chatter is sort of normal, I would think? But,being a rapist, a la Clinton, though, is not normal.

As to Comey drafting exoneration (Now you use the word!) may I cite the following...( I aint into links)
    Newsweek: (HEADLINE) Comey Drafter Statement Ending Clinton Email Investigation Months Before Interviewing Her, FBI Confirms.

Don't shoot me, I am just the messenger.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 May '19 16:14
    @averagejoe1 said
    I guess I've said some things in my day in a private setting that sounded a lot like "Pgrabber , so I guess I can never be president. My my, when will we EVER find the perfect man. But, wait, that kind of chatter is sort of normal, I would think? But,being a rapist, a la Clinton, though, is not normal.

As to Comey drafting exoneration (Now you use the word!) may ...[text shortened]... ion Months Before Interviewing Her, FBI Confirms.

Perfect man? I'll take the imperfections of Obama or President Clinton anytime over this ruthless never reads narcissistic sociopathic POTUS we now have. He can't even spell very well. He is losing it mentally, saying he wants to delve into the 'oranges' of the Mueller probe.
    Which of course is only a distraction, destroy the messenger, hide the message, doesn't believe there are three equal parts of US government, especially now that he has taken over SCOTUS and the senate and the WH.
    He is very close to taking over all three branches and then pronouncing himself king Trump, he already thinks, no, he KNOWS, he is above the law.
    There is a reason he wants to hide EVERYTHING associated with Trump, taxes, business deals, whose ass he kisses, think Putin, Disses Nato, our REAL allies.
    How can you EVER follow such a worthless man, who should not be county dog catcher much less POTUS.
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    29 May '19 16:14
    @averagejoe1 said

As to Comey drafting exoneration (Now you use the word!) may ...[text shortened]... ion Months Before Interviewing Her, FBI Confirms.

include the link, please.
  5. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    29 May '19 17:531 edit
    @vivify said
    https://www.newsweek.com/james-comey-fbi-clinton-emails-drafted-statement-686140

I found this by googling "Comey Drafted Statement Ending Clinton Email Investigation Months Before Interviewing Her, FBI Confirms."
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    29 May '19 17:53
    @vivify said
    Type in web browser...."Newsweek Comey Drafted Statement" and it will pop up, I dont know about links.! And isn't Newsweek considered a little left?

When you get it, please get it out there to all your friends!! πŸ™‚
  7. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    29 May '19 18:01
    @averagejoe1 said
    Type in web browser...."Newsweek Comey Drafted Statement" and it will pop up, I dont know about links.! And isn't Newsweek considered a little left?

When you get it, please get it out there to all your friends!! πŸ™‚
    πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    29 May '19 18:07
    @sonhouse said
    Perfect man? I'll take the imperfections of Obama or President Clinton anytime over this ruthless never reads narcissistic sociopathic POTUS we now have. He can't even spell very well. He is losing it mentally, saying he wants to delve into the 'oranges' of the Mueller probe.
    Which of course is only a distraction, destroy the messenger, hide the message, doesn't believe the ...[text shortened]...
    How can you EVER follow such a worthless man, who should not be county dog catcher much less POTUS.
    I am mowing my lawn, bear with me. OK, personal preference, I'll take Trump, we all know our leanings, have our reasons.

Remember, no-one on 'our' side yet knows why yall hate the man. He never reads? Maybe a little too busy MAGA!? He dont sit in the whitehouse,.. Do you know he only needed 90 minutes rest/recharge to lose his jet lag from Japan,,,,I just got back from Normandy and it takes me 5 days. Narcissist??? Obama, you mean?? Jesus.

A guy in his 70's does tend to be forgetful, a few lapses, you will recall our other genius Reagan, but he carried that well, as does Trump. I often can't name the 4th person in my golf group yesterday. 70's. How bout a little itty bitty piece of slack,,,,,plus, he has a lot of balls to juggle, all the while while y'all are on his ass. Do you dare discuss mentality, just listen to ONE of Biden's speeches.

You next paragraph is real real speculation, what he knows and what he plans. You say he has a reason to hide stuff,,,,,of course he does. But you assume to know what they ARE? He keeps his Putin meetings secret even from how own aides....do you think he needs to tell you and CNN what his plans are.?

If he were dog catcher, he would make short work of it, dogs would be gone. But you know, there would be some screaming-meamie weenies all in a state of flux hating him while he does it. But you, know, now get this, the dogs,,,,,they would be gone.
  9. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    29 May '19 18:23
    @sonhouse said
    Which of course is only a distraction, destroy the messenger, hide the message, doesn't believe the ...[text shortened]...
    He can't even spell very well.

Well, that cinches it! Barney Sanders for Prez in 2020!

yeah, you go girl... guy... ?

(whatever) 😰
  10. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    29 May '19 19:132 edits
    @lemon-lime said
    https://www.newsweek.com/james-comey-fbi-clinton-emails-drafted-statement-68614

I found this by googling "Comey Drafted Statement Ending Clinton Email Investigation Months Before Interviewing Her, FBI Confirms."
    Okay. Exonerating Clinton before the investigation is over is not the same thing as preparing a statement ahead of time. This is why I ask for links. The way you posted it made it seem like Comey cut the investigation short in order to exonerate her...which is not the case.

Whatever Comey's plans were (which still seem wrong), a full investigation still took place which found no wrongdoing from Clinton; she was not prematurely exonerated like the Republicans in this thread (falsely) tried to imply.
  11. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    29 May '19 19:23
    @averagejoe1 said
    I am mowing my lawn, bear with me. OK, personal preference, I'll take Trump, we all know our leanings, have our reasons.

Remember, no-one on 'our' side yet knows why yall hate the man. He never reads? Maybe a little too busy MAGA!? He dont sit in the whitehouse,.. Do you know he only needed 90 minutes rest/recharge to lose his jet lag from Japan,,,,I just got back fr ...[text shortened]... of flux hating him while he does it. But you, know, now get this, the dogs,,,,,they would be gone.
    I had a killer comeback.
    But I've forgotten what it was. πŸ˜›

(something about a pee party)
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    29 May '19 20:25
    @vivify said
    Okay. Exonerating Clinton before the investigation is over is not the same thing as preparing a statement ahead of time. This is why I ask for links. The way you posted it made it seem like Comey cut the investigation short in order to exonerate her...which is not the case.

Whatever Comey's plans were (which still seem wrong), a full investigation still took place which ...[text shortened]... on; she was not prematurely exonerated like the Republicans in this thread (falsely) tried to imply.
    Not to nitpick, but the way we posted it clearly does not make it seem like I am saying Comey "cut the investigation short in order to exonerate her'. I did not say he cut the investigation short. Here again, you imply that you know why he cut the investigation short....that is, to exonerate her. Who said that? I wouldn't know what his intentions were.

I think i will go bowling. Never done that before.
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    29 May '19 20:29
    @mghrn55 said
    I had a killer comeback.
    But I've forgotten what it was. πŸ˜›

(something about a pee party)
    I remember for you. Fake News about our President with a hooker. Take it from there. Really, how does this soldier weather his way through these barrages. Dont forget links!!!!!
  14. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    29 May '19 21:36
    @vivify said

Whatever Comey's plans were (which still seem wrong), a full investigation still took place which ...[text shortened]... on; she was not prematurely exonerated like the Republicans in this thread (falsely) tried to imply.
    Let's try this again, shall we?

Comey Drafted Statement Ending Clinton Email Investigation Months Before (not after) Interviewing Her, FBI Confirms.

Interviewing her is supposed to be a part of the investigation, so why would he draft a statement ending the investigation before the investigation was over? Who granted Comey the authority to decide whether Hillary had committed a crime or not, and make this decision MONTHS before the investigation was over?

No one, that's who. His job was to investigate, and then turn his findings over to the AG. The AG then decides whether or not to prosecute. We didn't hear a peep from the AG when Comey 'unilaterally' decided to do her job. But when I say 'unilaterally' I jest, because it was probably the AG's idea for Comey to take care of it so that she (the AG) wouldn't have to deal with it.
    And by the way, the FBI Confirmed that Comey Drafted Statement Ending Clinton Email Investigation Months Before Interviewing Her, so it's not just some spurious and unsubstantiated allegation.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 May '19 21:41
    @averagejoe1 said
    Get ready for these suspects, all Democrats, to be in the news in a month or so. A good time to be a Republican. I promise to debate civilly, and truly, I just want there to be peace among all the people. Will be glad when Barr wraps this up, let’s get on with the business of the country,

We can start with the potholes and bridges!, πŸ›πŸ””πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
    So Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Lynch, and Strzok all walk into a bar and ask for the cheapest drink on the menu. The bartender says, "Well that's easy, that drink is called the Russian Collusion and is only $1". "Great", they all said and sat down to await their drinks. No less than a minute passed as the bartender gave them their drinks to which they responded, "Hey, bartender, these are empty glasses!" "Yes", said the bartender, "And that will be $1 each!"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree