Compromised president...

Compromised president...

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
05 Feb 23
1 edit

@mott-the-hoople said
China didnt want it destroyed. the biden admin was keeping it covered up until a weather service spotted it.

Homeland security didnt even know about it.
Where do you come up with this BS?

NORAD, not "a weather service" spotted it. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/timeline-a-chinese-spy-balloon-s-7-day-trip-across-the-united-states/ar-AA1785Rf

Well, little Mott the big, bad balloon is gone now, so you can change your man diaper and carry on.

Moves
05 Feb 23

@no1marauder said
Where do you come up with this BS?

NORAD, not "a weather service" spotted it. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/timeline-a-chinese-spy-balloon-s-7-day-trip-across-the-united-states/ar-AA1785Rf

Well, little Mott the big, bad balloon is gone now, so you can change your man diaper and carry on.
yes norad knew of the balloon 4 days prior to citizens actually SEEING it...Norad didnt notify anyone, not even homeland security. the cover up was over when the public could see it for themselves...

want to try again?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
05 Feb 23

@mott-the-hoople said
yes norad knew of the balloon 4 days prior to citizens actually SEEING it...Norad didnt notify anyone, not even homeland security. the cover up was over when the public could see it for themselves...

want to try again?
No, it's senseless talking to an idiot like yourself.

There was no "cover up" and one Republican politician on the Homeland Security Committee isn't the Department of Homeland Security.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
05 Feb 23

@no1marauder said

There was no "cover up" and one Republican politician on the Homeland Security Committee isn't the Department of Homeland Security.
Marauder, did anyone consider shooting it down immediately as would have Trump? Yes they did, but under the compromised situation Biden will forever be in, he had to call China and ask their permission to shoot it down, it takes a while to get Xi on the phone

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
05 Feb 23

@no1marauder said

You and son house always seem to know the inside scoop. He too probably says that there was no cover-up. How do y’all know that? Do you know any horses that will win at the race track on Saturday?

Moves
05 Feb 23

@no1marauder said

there is no sense in lying to me I get the news too.

The one politician you refer to is the HEAD of homeland security, he was not notified at any time, no governors were notified.

you sound like a chinese sympathizer.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
05 Feb 23

@mott-the-hoople said
there is no sense in lying to me I get the news too.

The one politician you refer to is the HEAD of homeland security, he was not notified at any time, no governors were notified.

you sound like a chinese sympathizer.
He's the head of the Committee, not of the Department of Homeland Security.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
05 Feb 23

@averagejoe1 said
Marauder, did anyone consider shooting it down immediately as would have Trump? Yes they did, but under the compromised situation Biden will forever be in, he had to call China and ask their permission to shoot it down, it takes a while to get Xi on the phone
Why do right wingers so stupidly lie like this?

Three similar balloons crossed into US airspace when Trump was President; none were shot down "immediately" or otherwise. And China, far from giving permission to shoot this one down, bitterly protested.

Moves
05 Feb 23

@no1marauder said

Three similar balloons crossed into US airspace when Trump was President; none were shot down "immediately" or otherwise. And China, far from giving permission to shoot this one down, bitterly protested.
that is not true, it has been debunked

Moves
05 Feb 23
1 edit

LOL...the media covered for Trump by not reporting on balloon sitings? who in their right mind thinks Trump would hesitate to bring a spy balloon down?

you are downright funny

Moves
05 Feb 23

@no1marauder said
He's the head of the Committee, not of the Department of Homeland Security.
mayorkas answers to the committee

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
05 Feb 23

@mott-the-hoople said
that is not true, it has been debunked
Debunked by whom? It's from an official DoD statement:

"The official said Chinese balloons briefly transited the continental United States at least three times during the prior administration. "

https://www.defense.gov/News/News-Stories/Article/Article/3288543/f-22-safely-shoots-down-chinese-spy-balloon-off-south-carolina-coast/

Moves
05 Feb 23

@no1marauder said
Debunked by whom? It's from an official DoD statement:

"The official said Chinese balloons briefly transited the continental United States at least three times during the prior administration. "

https://www.defense.gov/News/News-Stories/Article/Article/3288543/f-22-safely-shoots-down-chinese-spy-balloon-off-south-carolina-coast/
what is the officials name?

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
05 Feb 23

@no1marauder said

The first clear lie that I have seen you put on the Forum. I am watching, as I sit here, John Ratcliffe, Former Director of National Intelligence, who says uncategorically that there has never been any such device from any country ever over our country. No record, no evidence, pure speculation.
Google his interview by Maria Bartiromo today, Sunday, 10AM. Do you know more than he does, or, is he lying and putting his reputation on the line?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
06 Feb 23

@averagejoe1 said
The first clear lie that I have seen you put on the Forum. I am watching, as I sit here, John Ratcliffe, Former Director of National Intelligence, who says uncategorically that there has never been any such device from any country ever over our country. No record, no evidence, pure speculation.
Google his interview by Maria Bartiromo today, Sunday, 10AM. Do you know more than he does, or, is he lying and putting his reputation on the line?
Ratcliffe's "reputation" doesn't exist. He briefly held the DNI job after being a far right Congressman and used that position solely to try to enhance Trump's re-election chances.