Conservatives expressing

Conservatives expressing "hurt" on DOMA Ruling

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
28 Jun 13

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
28 Jun 13

I suspect one of the reasons for violence against homosexuals involves men being raped or being threatened with rape.

Men tend to retaliate violently against that sort of thing and the breeders outnumber the homos.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
28 Jun 13

Originally posted by moon1969
One left-wing hack called it conservative "butthurt".
I guess this thread has always been about this topic...

U

Moves
28 Jun 13

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
I suspect one of the reasons for violence against homosexuals involves men being raped or being threatened with rape.

Men tend to retaliate violently against that sort of thing and the breeders outnumber the homos.
What?

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
28 Jun 13
1 edit

Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
What?
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/oct/17/increase-homophobia-violence-new-york

There's a long history of homosexual men being attacked by straight men. Gay men often talk about how this is evidence of how they are oppressed. I suspect it's just payback. Because men do rape men and the prison culture is leaking out onto the street into street gangs and skinhead circles and the like.

But no I've never been victimised in case you're curious.

U

Moves
28 Jun 13

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/oct/17/increase-homophobia-violence-new-york

There's a long history of homosexual men being attacked by straight men. Gay men often talk about how this is evidence of how they are oppressed. I suspect it's just payback. Because men do rape men and the prison culture is leaking out onto the street into street ...[text shortened]... skinhead circles and the like.

But no I've never been victimised in case you're curious.
Neither have I, and that is the most ridiculous hypothesis I have ever heard.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
28 Jun 13
3 edits

Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
Neither have I, and that is the most ridiculous hypothesis I have ever heard.
C'mon man I seen it in the movies

Remember the Pulp Fiction sword scene?!

😞

Bruce Willis: "You ok?"

Marsellus: "Nah, man, I'm pretty f'n far from ok."

(Rape scene is not in the above clip)

D

Moves
28 Jun 13
1 edit

n

The Catbird's Seat

Moves
01 Jul 13

The post that was quoted here has been removed
I wonder what percentage of men/boys experience a rape/attempted seduction by a homosexual predator?

Z

Moves
01 Jul 13

yes, he did get over it. as did i. it just seemed you were itching for a chance, any chance, to tell us about a serious problem. but you chose to do that after a seriously minor comment, in a thread completely unrelated. no sane person will disagree with you on the subject of rape, maybe only on the exact amount of pain a rapist deserves.

and as i said, launching in a serious talk about the holocaust if someone mentions gas makes you come off as a crazy person.

D

Moves
01 Jul 13

Z

Moves
02 Jul 13

not the subject of rape per se, your unrelated, inappropriate and excessive force response, to a minor remark made me uncomfortable.

D

Moves
04 Jul 13

Z

Moves
04 Jul 13
1 edit

exactly. i am not discussing his off-topic-ing. i am discussing yours.

he was slightly off topic with a slightly dirty joke. if the thread was a road, he was in the corn field by that road doing number 1. you took off on a spaceship and nuked all that road from orbit.

the reason i am discussing this with you is because others might perceive this behaviour of yours as uncool and because i think you are a decent person with good ideas. if it was normbenign doing what you did, i wouldn't have bothered paying attention.

EDIT:
"You (Zahlanzi) may like to attack me because you dislike me-"
i haven't made up my mind yet, in fact quite the opposite, i am leaning in the opposite direction. i got pissed when you were attacked by the "special" people in this forum for something that in my view didn't deserve attacking. in this instance it seems to me that you exaggerated and i pointed out that. disregard my opinion if you wish.

Houston, Texas

Moves
07 Jul 13

Originally posted by Eladar
It seems to me that such laws should not apply to marriage at all. Trying to tie children to marriage is a joke in the modern world. In the same way, property rights tied to marriage is a joke. Why force people into a marriage simply to get rights that one should be able to get through any legal document?

Even so, limiting the number of a plural marriage to three or four would work just as well as 2. Why limit it to 2?
Limiting to 3 or 4 in a traditional sense might work and be more feasible. Yet, people like you would still complain that hypocritical and discriminating to set any limits.

Also think about this, taking 4 as an example, you would have to account for the 4 marrying each other (for a total of 6 marriages).

Further, in the case of only 1 marrying 3 (with 4 total marriages), the number of marriages linking people could go on for infinity with members of the first plural marriage marry additional people outside of the first plural marriage.

If I am in a plural marriage, one of my spouses could marry someone outside of our plural marriage, and so on, for infinity. I would not like that the secondary and tertiary spouses would have legal rights to the property of my spouse who has legal rights to my property and shares my checkbook, can sign for my check or credit card, etc.