1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 Jul '18 06:08
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Man, are you stupid.

Lemme guess. You're here 'cause they kicked you out of the Science Forum, right?

First, you fight with vivify and me, and then agree with No1 when he says the same thing, only with more details? You need a primer on what opposite means, apparently.
    You are a pathetic moron. You had it backwards!

I am still dominating the the post Duchess created on the science forum. Lie much?
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 Jul '18 06:30
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Global warming has not been proven false, far from it, no matter what you and Ore Brain want to believe.
    I have NEVER claimed global warming has been proven false. You are a pathetic liar!
  3. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    09 Jul '18 14:54
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    Cyanide fishing is damaging coral reefs in certain parts of the world. It needs to be stopped so we know it is not global warming causing it.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/cyanide-fishing/
    I agree that cyanide fishing is a practice that should be prohibited - if only on food safety grounds, are they sure it's safe to eat? However, I find your motivation bizzare. You want it prohibited, not on the grounds of anything intrinsic to the practice, but because the damage it does might be misinterpreted as due to global warming. The evidence for anthropogenic global warming does not depend on the state of coral reefs.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 Jul '18 16:06
    Originally posted by @deepthought
    I agree that cyanide fishing is a practice that should be prohibited - if only on food safety grounds, are they sure it's safe to eat? However, I find your motivation bizzare. You want it prohibited, not on the grounds of anything intrinsic to the practice, but because the damage it does might be misinterpreted as due to global warming. The evidence for anthropogenic global warming does not depend on the state of coral reefs.
    Stop your idiotic assuming. I called it a vile practice and I never said I had only one motivation. My bringing attention to the issue does more than you did. At least I'm doing that.
    Are the leftist sources you read bringing attention to it? I thought they cared about the environment. I guess a carbon tax is more important to them. They are willing to let the coral reefs die from cyanide so they can keep blaming it on something else. Real ethical.
  5. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    09 Jul '18 16:26
    Stop your idiotic assuming. I called it a vile practice and I never said I had only one motivation. My bringing attention to the issue does more than you did. At least I'm doing that.
    Are the leftist sources you read bringing attention to it? I thought they cared about the environment. I guess a carbon tax is more important to them. They are willing t ...[text shortened]... et the coral reefs die from cyanide so they can keep blaming it on something else. Real ethical.
    Well it's normal to base responses on what people actually write and not on what they don't write.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 Jul '18 16:31
    Well it's normal to base responses on what people actually write and not on what they don't write.
    No, it's not.
  7. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    10 Jul '18 02:54
    No, it's not.
    Case closed.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Jul '18 04:47
    Case closed.
    I wrote it was a vile practice. Wasn't that enough for you? You were actually assuming things I didn't write, not what I did write.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree