1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Jun '20 03:25
    Here’s the problem, we are testing people for any strain of a Coronavirus. Not specifically for COVID-19. There are no reliable tests for a specific COVID-19 virus.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/manufactured-pandemic-testing-people-any-strain-coronavirus-not-specifically-covid-19/5707781

The common cold is not a specific virus, but many of them are a coronavirus. That means many counted as the SARS2 virus are actually the common cold or flu.
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    29 Jun '20 03:512 edits
    @metal-brain said
    Here’s the problem, we are testing people for any strain of a Coronavirus. Not specifically for COVID-19. There are no reliable tests for a specific COVID-19 virus.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/manufactured-pandemic-testing-people-any-strain-coronavirus-not-specifically-covid-19/5707781

The common cold is not a specific virus, but many of them are a coronavirus. That means many counted as the SARS2 virus are actually the common cold or flu.
    No, no and no.

Where the hell are you digging up crap like this?

The corona tests are Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) tests.
    They detect the RNA of a virus (so specifically “which” virus; i.e. they’re searching for active SARS-CoV-2 hallmarks).

Now, nobody’s saying the tests are 100% accurate. I believe the accuracy is about 85%. Sometimes the RNA just doesn’t get detected.

But they do not show non SARS-CoV-2 RNA (they could, but it’s not the trigger that’s being looked for, so all non SARS-CoV-2 results are discarded).

And the flu (influenza) is not accidentally counted in the bloody results.

Seriously man, you Americans come away with the most chronic paranoid stupidity.

EDIT:
    I checked your link.
    It’s a report from March by one Julian Rose, supposedly a text from some scientist who wishes to remain anonymous.

Here’s the scientific rebuttal:
    https://sciencefeedback.co/claimreview/pcr-tests-for-covid-19-are-specific-for-the-novel-coronavirus-sars-cov-2-and-do-not-detect-other-coronaviruses-contrary-to-claims-in-viral-article-and-video/

Your link, your thread title and your conclusions are misleading and wrong.
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    29 Jun '20 04:24
    @shavixmir said

I wouldn't have wasted my energy shav.

globalresearch
    conspiracy level : Tin Foil Hat
    pseudo-sci level: Strong
    factual reporting: LOW

Overall, we rate GlobalResearch a Tin Foil Hat Conspiracy and
    Strong Pseudoscience website based on the promotion of unproven
    information such as the dangers of Vaccines and 9-11 as a false flag operation.

For example, GR promotes anti-vaccination propaganda, 9-11 as a
    false flag operation, GMO’s are harmful, and Chemtrails. There are
    so many more, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/global-research/
  4. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    29 Jun '20 04:373 edits
    @metal-brain said

Here’s the problem, we are testing people for any strain of a Coronavirus.

No, that's not the problem. The real problem is we have too many self appointed experts like you, who think they know something about medicine dispensing crackpot advise. This is much like the idiot in the White House who suggested ingesting Clorox or shoving a flashlight up your wazzu and zapping yourself with UV rays was the answer. Medical degrees are there for a reason skippy, and you don't have one, so please - don't put any more of your ignorance on display than you already have. 🙄
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    29 Jun '20 05:26
    @wolfgang59 said

globalresearch

For example, GR pro ...[text shortened]... many more, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Oh wow.
    I’d never heard of GR before.

Well, the next time Metal Brain (I feel his name needs the pish taken out of it somehow) posts anything, I’ll go straight for my copy&paste “moron; retard” answer.
    Save myself the grief of thinking!

Thanks!
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    29 Jun '20 13:09
    @wolfgang59 said

globalresearch

For example, GR pro ...[text shortened]... many more, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

your game has gotten old...

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-roff/2013/05/28/study-finds-fact-checkers-biased-against-republicans
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Jun '20 16:48
    @shavixmir said
    No, no and no.

The corona tests are Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) tests.
    They detect the RNA of a virus (so specifically “which” virus; i.e. they’re searching for active SARS-CoV-2 hallmarks).

Now, nobody’s saying the tests are 100% accurate. I believe the accuracy is about 85%. Sometimes the RNA just doesn’t get ...[text shortened]... al-article-and-video/

So you post a website nobody has heard of and claim that is proof of something? The irony is that you reject a website you deem not credible for another website that is not credible.

Even if you are right you admit tests only have an 85% accuracy. That is enough margin of error to doubt official numbers.

What makes you think you are credible at all. You never replied to my rebuttal on my "Lying Fauci" thread. You were wrong there, why should anybody think it is any different here? You are always shooting your mouth off before knowing the facts. Why should I think you have learned anything since?
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    30 Jun '20 01:31
    From the link below:

"Many studies and articles by recognized experts in their field, including some from prestigious universities, have shown the unreliability of RT-PCR, which can give false positive or false negative results or are disrupted by a lot of elements at all stages of its technique"

https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-test-set-another-brick-in-the-covid-19-disinformation-game-plan/5717040
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Jun '20 03:12
    @mott-the-hoople said
    your game has gotten old...

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-roff/2013/05/28/study-finds-fact-checkers-biased-against-republicans
    There's a reason for that, nimrod.
  10. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    30 Jun '20 03:21
    @metal-brain said
    So you post a website nobody has heard of and claim that is proof of something? The irony is that you reject a website you deem not credible for another website that is not credible.

Even if you are right you admit tests only have an 85% accuracy. That is enough margin of error to doubt official numbers.

What makes you think you are credible at all. You never replie ...[text shortened]... hooting your mouth off before knowing the facts. Why should I think you have learned anything since?
    he is an expert at masturbation 😳
  11. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    30 Jun '20 03:22
    @suzianne said
    There's a reason for that, nimrod.
    Im sure you can tell the reason then
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Jun '20 04:02
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    And I am QUITE sure you get your orders from Russia, to sow discord in the US to the best of your limited ability.
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    30 Jun '20 04:06
    @metal-brain said

What makes you think you are credible at all. You never replie ...[text shortened]... hooting your mouth off before knowing the facts. Why should I think you have learned anything since?
    I posted a website.
    You can find the answers on any website devoted to the matters of testing and virusses.

The 15% of tests that are wrong, do not show a wrong disease, they fail to recognise the hallmarks of the disease they’re looking for. There are many reasons this can happen.

Look into it.

If I failed to address any of your previous posts, it’s because either I didn’t see your post, I didn’t think it was responding to or I just didn’t have time.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    30 Jun '20 10:34
    @shavixmir said
    I posted a website.
    You can find the answers on any website devoted to the matters of testing and virusses.

The 15% of tests that are wrong, do not show a wrong disease, they fail to recognise the hallmarks of the disease they’re looking for. There are many reasons this can happen.

Look into it.

If I failed to address any of your previous posts, it’s because either I didn’t see your post, I didn’t think it was responding to or I just didn’t have time.
    I looked into it. The website you posted did not provide any proof of it's claims. Here is an example.

https://di.uq.edu.au/community-and-alumni/sparq-ed/sparq-ed-services/polymerase-chain-reaction-pcr

That link proves nothing. You provided a website that is critical of another website (that I posted) for not providing a source of information to back up the claim. Your website does exactly the same thing, except they provide links that do NOT prove what they claim.

That is even worse than not providing a source of information. At least the website I posted doesn't post a source of information that isn't a source of proof of their claim at all. Yours does exactly that. That is overt deception!

Instead of posting an obscure website that nobody has heard of and doesn't prove anything but tries to trick you into believing they did by posting bogus sources of info, try actually proving something with actual proof.
  15. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    30 Jun '20 10:38
    @metal-brain said
    I looked into it. The website you posted did not provide any proof of it's claims. Here is an example.

https://di.uq.edu.au/community-and-alumni/sparq-ed/sparq-ed-services/polymerase-chain-reaction-pcr

That link proves nothing. You provided a website that is critical of another website (that I posted) for not providing a source of information to back up the claim. Y ...[text shortened]... lieving they did by posting bogus sources of info, try actually proving something with actual proof.
    🙄

Go back into your flat planet bubble and leave humanity alone; find another name dor the forum, one that doesn’t refer to thinking. That’s all I’ve got to add.

Or as I responded earlier in this thread:

Well, the next time Metal Brain (I feel his name needs the pish taken out of it somehow) posts anything, I’ll go straight for my copy&paste “moron; retard” answer.
    Save myself the grief of thinking!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree