1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    30 Jun '20 15:00
    @shavixmir said
    I posted a website.
    You can find the answers on any website devoted to the matters of testing and virusses.

The 15% of tests that are wrong, do not show a wrong disease, they fail to recognise the hallmarks of the disease they’re looking for. There are many reasons this can happen.

Look into it.

If I failed to address any of your previous posts, it’s because either I didn’t see your post, I didn’t think it was responding to or I just didn’t have time.
    why are you so intent on this virus being just horrible? We know...and you are looking like the fool you are.
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    30 Jun '20 15:53
    @mott-the-hoople said
    why are you so intent on this virus being just horrible? We know...and you are looking like the fool you are.
    Huh?

You don’t even comprehend what I wrote, if that’s your conclusion.
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    30 Jun '20 16:141 edit
    @shavixmir said
    Huh?

You don’t even comprehend what I wrote, if that’s your conclusion.
    oh I comprehend alright. Explain how this virus is so much more deadly than any other pandemic, lets start with h1n1. There were no shut downs or masks, app 600,000 deaths.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    01 Jul '20 01:59
    @shavixmir said
    🙄

Go back into your flat planet bubble and leave humanity alone; find another name dor the forum, one that doesn’t refer to thinking. That’s all I’ve got to add.

Or as I responded earlier in this thread:

Well, the next time Metal Brain (I feel his name needs the pish taken out of it somehow) posts anything, I’ll go straight for my copy&paste “moron; retard” answer.
    Save myself the grief of thinking!
    I'll take your ad hominem attacks as an admission of defeat. Your evading the debate is noted.
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    01 Jul '20 02:58
    @metal-brain said
    I'll take your ad hominem attacks as an admission of defeat. Your evading the debate is noted.
    🙄
  6. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    01 Jul '20 03:26
    @shavixmir said
    No, no and no.

Where the hell are you digging up crap like this?
    Many of the nutters around here are, it seems, starting to circle back and re-post drivel from March or earlier, when much less was known about the novel coronavirus. The only thing more delicious than crap news is recycled crap news, I guess.
  7. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    01 Jul '20 03:42
    @mott-the-hoople said
    oh I comprehend alright. Explain how this virus is so much more deadly than any other pandemic, lets start with h1n1. There were no shut downs or masks, app 600,000 deaths.
    The H1N1 pandemic killed about 12,500 in the US, total.

Covid-19 has killed almost 130,000 in the US, and things seem to be just getting started.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/2009-h1n1-pandemic.html
    The (H1N1)pdm09 virus was very different from H1N1 viruses that were circulating at the time of the pandemic. Few young people had any existing immunity (as detected by antibody response) to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus, but nearly one-third of people over 60 years old had antibodies against this virus, likely from exposure to an older H1N1 virus earlier in their lives. Since the (H1N1)pdm09 virus was very different from circulating H1N1 viruses, vaccination with seasonal flu vaccines offered little cross-protection against (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection. While a monovalent (H1N1)pdm09 vaccine was produced, it was not available in large quantities until late November—after the peak of illness during the second wave had come and gone in the United States. From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Jul '20 03:50
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Im sure you can tell the reason then
    It's because Republicans have an antagonistic relationship with facts. That's obvious to most normal people.
  9. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    01 Jul '20 04:00
    @suzianne said
    It's because Republicans have an antagonistic relationship with facts. That's obvious to most normal people.
    The catch, of course, is that you're not talking to a normal person.
  10. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    01 Jul '20 05:121 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    your game has gotten old...

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-roff/2013/05/28/study-finds-fact-checkers-biased-against-republicans
    Study finds republicans more likely to swallow unmitigated bs.
  11. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    01 Jul '20 08:45
    @kmax87 said
    Study finds republicans more likely to swallow unmitigated bs.
    Fact checkers are "biased against Republicans" for the simplest reason in the whole of creation: Republicans are biased against facts. They're at war with nature, science, fundamental and time-tested principles of governing, democracy and voting, the rule of law, and quite probably the very concept of truth.

Should we be surprised? After all, Trump launched an opening salvo against basic arithmetic when he insisted, against all photographic evidence to the contrary, that his was the biggest and grandest presidential inauguration in history. Lots of money for that event is still to be accounted for, but hey, who's counting?
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    01 Jul '20 10:08
    @suzianne said
    That is your psychological projection. You in denial of facts.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Jul '20 11:34
    @Metal-Brain
    That is YOUR anti Americanism speaking out quite clearly. You hate democrats BECAUSE they have empathy. Republicans are COWARDS afraid of tweets from their god king for fear of people actually sussing out just how cowardly they really are.
    For instance, in the trial of Trump in the senate, they refused to even ALLOW anyone to testify against Trump for fear of actually having to confront his corruption and now they are silent about Trump's latest corruption about the Russian bounty story, now proven 6 days from Sunday but not only the US but UK operatives as well but of course the entire US/UK intel folks are ALL lying assswipes while your god king is a fukking ANGEL.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Jul '20 11:40
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    You comprehend NOTHING. You and your Russian masters are dead set on ANYTHING that shows the US as anything good.

Now we both know the entire C19 affair is the result of ZERO leadership in the WH and now Trump is ignoring the entire affair, letting the states go without any national help at all.

The blood of hundreds of thousands of US citizens are DIRECTLY on the hands of Trump due to his total incompetence.

And BTW, the C19 virus is now showing even more deadly issues like attacking vital organs like kidneys, liver and such MONTHS after supposedly getting over the disease and now summer is not helping at all, all the BULLSHYTE talk here about summer ending C19 is just that, BULLSHYTE. The worse outbreaks right now are in the southern states, Arizona, Texas, Florida and such, so much for the 'summer will stop C19 in its tracks' crap.
    You are one despicable SOB and I would LOVE to say that to your ugly face if ever I had the displeasure of seeing you in person.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree