Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    13 Jan '17 14:45
    Looks like O'Bammy ain't the lame duck he should be at this point in the game.
    A week before the 'out with the old crooks, in with the new ones' inauguration of D. Trump, he decides to move an entire armored brigade to the border, practically daring Putin to blink.
    All because, you know, they hacked us and stuff.

    Maybe we should preemptively inaugurate Trump and throw the old crooks out before anything stupider happens.
  2. Behind the scenes
    Joined
    27 Jun '16
    Moves
    1398
    13 Jan '17 15:00
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Looks like O'Bammy ain't the lame duck he should be at this point in the game.
    A week before the 'out with the old crooks, in with the new ones' inauguration of D. Trump, he decides to move an entire armored brigade to the border, practically daring Putin to blink.
    All because, you know, they hacked us and stuff.

    Maybe we should preemptively inaugurate Trump and throw the old crooks out before anything stupider happens.
    If Donald Trump did this same thing you'd be singing his praises for "standing up to America's enemy's" Hypocrisy is a difficult thing to hide.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    13 Jan '17 16:574 edits
    Originally posted by mchill
    If Donald Trump did this same thing you'd be singing his praises for "standing up to America's enemy's" Hypocrisy is a difficult thing to hide.
    Would war with Russia be preferable to letting Trump take the reigns?

    Maybe this whole story was designed to start a war.

    I have to say though, Obama only seems willing to attack foes who have no real way of fighting back. like Gaddafi Mr. Nobel Peace Prize winner is a coward and a bully. Most bullies are.
  4. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    13 Jan '17 19:09
    Originally posted by mchill
    If Donald Trump did this same thing you'd be singing his praises for "standing up to America's enemy's" Hypocrisy is a difficult thing to hide.
    In order to "stand up to" an aggressor, it is a critical component for the aggressor to have actually done something, um, aggressive first.
    Thus far, we have fake news reports about some vague, some nebulous, some unknown actions taken by Russia--- nearly all of which has been completely discredited as being the case.
    We've not been exposed to any threat or potential threat, unlike we have been with The Crook's idiotic use of private servers.
    Whatever hacking which was executed by whomever, if anything, constituted a public service: seeing these crooks' inner workings, their defrauding and manipulation of the election process, in addition to pointing a light on the perversion of the power elite... all these things we'd never know with their ability to hide behind the entrenched bureaucracy and cronyism.
  5. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56271
    13 Jan '17 20:28
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    In order to "stand up to" an aggressor, it is a critical component for the aggressor to have actually done something, um, aggressive first.
    Thus far, we have fake news reports about some vague, some nebulous, some unknown actions taken by Russia--- nearly all of which has been completely discredited as being the case.
    We've not been exposed to any threat ...[text shortened]... hings we'd never know with their ability to hide behind the entrenched bureaucracy and cronyism.
    Yeah... you just keep defending a foreign nation cracking your bloody country.

    Haha

    I love this world.
  6. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    13 Jan '17 20:34
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Yeah... you just keep defending a foreign nation cracking your bloody country.

    Haha

    I love this world.
    Cracking our country.
    What did they "crack," exactly?
  7. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56271
    13 Jan '17 20:38
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Cracking our country.
    What did they "crack," exactly?
    Emails, elections, intellectualism, social coherency, facts...

    Your country is cracked and it's going down the drain.
  8. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    13 Jan '17 23:49
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Emails, elections, intellectualism, social coherency, facts...

    Your country is cracked and it's going down the drain.
    Pray tell: how does one "hack" an election, exactly?
    What does that look like?

    It's almost as though you're speaking the English language but have no clue whatsoever what you're actually saying.

    Did they rig the election: put more votes into some imagined kitty than were actually cast for Trump?
    (Hard to swallow, given the nearly three million more ballots cast for her.)
    Did they alter the counts after the fact?
    (Same problem.)
    Did they intercept secret campaign strategies of the loser?

    Seriously: what was gained?
    Where's the proof?
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    15 Jan '17 03:38
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Cracking our country.
    What did they "crack," exactly?
    truth
  10. Standard memberlemon lime
    ookookachu
    oLd ScHoOl
    Joined
    31 May '13
    Moves
    5577
    15 Jan '17 05:45
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    truth
    Truth?
    Oh, so you want the truth. As in the truth, is that what you mean? Okay, here it is...

    YouTube
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35841
    15 Jan '17 05:50
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Looks like O'Bammy ain't the lame duck he should be at this point in the game.
    A week before the 'out with the old crooks, in with the new ones' inauguration of D. Trump, he decides to move an entire armored brigade to the border, practically daring Putin to blink.
    All because, you know, they hacked us and stuff.

    Maybe we should preemptively inaugurate Trump and throw the old crooks out before anything stupider happens.
    You want stupid?

    You ain't seen nothing yet.
  12. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    15 Jan '17 06:27
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You want stupid?

    You ain't seen nothing yet.
    Hard to believe you've been holding back all these years, but GO FOR IT, SUZIANNE!
  13. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    15 Jan '17 06:28
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    Truth?
    Oh, so you want the truth. As in [b]the
    truth, is that what you mean? Okay, here it is...

    [youtube]KU_Jdts5rL0[/youtube][/b]
    Clearly FAKE.
  14. Standard memberlemon lime
    ookookachu
    oLd ScHoOl
    Joined
    31 May '13
    Moves
    5577
    16 Jan '17 06:37
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Clearly FAKE.
    Listen to the audio again. Was that Trump's voice or isn't it?
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    16 Jan '17 11:17
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Pray tell: how does one "hack" an election, exactly?
    What does that look like?

    It's almost as though you're speaking the English language but have no clue whatsoever what you're actually saying.

    Did they rig the election: put more votes into some imagined kitty than were actually cast for Trump?
    (Hard to swallow, given the nearly three million more ...[text shortened]... cept secret campaign strategies of the loser?

    Seriously: what was gained?
    Where's the proof?
    I think the Russians were giving Trump the debate questions beforehand to rig the election.

    Mwhahahaha!!
Back to Top