This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    15 May '21 10:07
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    “ WHO's obviously not a sovereign state. Note that the Brit Kevcvs57 finds it expedient
    to attack the non-Brits who lead WHO. Note also that, contrary to his falsehood,
    WHO *commissioned* the report (including by a former Prime Minister of New Zealand),
    WHO did *not write* the report. Would Kevcvs57 like to denounce Helen Clark for
    being part of the 'evil' WHO gang?”

Liar I haven’t mentioned or singled out any of the WHOs leadership, it’s a multinational non aligned organisation as far as I’m aware. Does the duchess claim to know otherwise?
    My critique of the WHO is in response to them criticising national governments for acting too slowly in response to covid19 when that is exactly what they are guilty of.
    Also perhaps the sneeringly disingenuous duchess could point out where I called the Who anything like “evil” you are an habitual liar duchess I just do not understand why you think anyone still believes a word you say.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree